10 week holiday challenge!

I think I might pop by holland and barratts tomorrow and give them a go. I'm not very good at forcing myself to drink or eats things that taste horrible. :S but I can only try. If my weigh in is not good on Saturday I might just have to. xx

Eugh scales say I'm 2lb up from my wed weigh in... I was abit naughty we'd after weigh in but that's it ... Did eat a fair bit of chocolate though ... Oh well...

I'm just the same...saying that though my
Mum has lost 3.5 stone on SW now my weight first time in my life time! So we can
All do it

That's brilliant! My Mum is almost 20 stone, she started weight watchers with me this time, she has lost 10 lb so far. Shes done everything going, she got right down to 13 stone once and then put it all back on when she gave up smoking. And she was on Xenical from the docs but for some reason theres a manufacturing issue and she cant get them!

Aw I know the feeling CLHx I had a feast last night, I'm estimating I used 20 of my weeklies to be on the safe side. So stupid, everyone in the house was getting a chippy and I ended up eating leftover chips, then choc crisps skittles ice lollies!!

Back on it though, tried on my old jeans this morning and theyre still cuttin off my blood supply so sometin has to be done! x

CLH_X3 said:
Eugh scales say I'm 2lb up from my wed weigh in... I was abit naughty we'd after weigh in but that's it ... Did eat a fair bit of chocolate though ... Oh well...

Don't be doing the ole sneaky weigh in. I find them very disheartening & I _ALWAYS_ weigh more in the middle of my week than at the end whether I've been naughty or not. Just try and keep on track till next Wed & I'm sure you'll be fine hon xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I had a look this morning too now I'm not looking forward to tomorrow lol. Can't resist having a peak though. I took the plunge and bought the slimatee so will start to night and I'll let you know what I think.

I Weigh myself everyday! Oops!

I found them!!!! ... Galaxy flutes! They were 3 for £1 by me... In a lil newsagents!

I was guna have a ww nan with my tea (4pp) but I'm having a flute tonight instead (3pp) yum!!

Just had my first cup of slimatee and it actually tasted nice. Had a minty after taste but not too strong. Just need to wait on the effects :S xx

Seriously Louise it made me sick!! I'm just goin 2 have a cup just now!

No clh if I weigh myself every day and it turns our bad I just go wild n eat rubbish! Xx

I really shouldn't weigh every day, iv ate all my points now .. All 29 ... Might have a cup slimatee myself now! Il join in lol

Im
walking to the shops instead to get some strawberrys! Need something to eat! Ha x

CLH_X3 said:
Im
walking to the shops instead to get some strawberrys! Need something to eat! Ha x

That sounds a good plan exercise and no point food what's not to like?

I have 4 points left today (not including activity points i earned from finally going swimming, wish I knew the actual length of it so I could work out how much I've actually done in my 50 laps) so may treat myself to a creme egg!

I weigh myself every day too...oops!! It can spur me on though so has both effects on me.

I could do with drinking that tea myself though i'm not a huge hebal tea person x

Yh I have had a ski mousse inal so iv used 29pp and 3 weeklies now ... Having my slimatee now :)

I weigh myself every day too...oops!! It can spur me on though so has both effects on me.

I could do with drinking that tea myself though i'm not a huge hebal tea person x

Im
not a herbal tea person either hun, I only drink it if I think it benefits me lol

Aww no .. Let us now how u get on

Oh and how's everyone finding slimatee ? I'm on day 3

Last edited:
What is slimatee? Never heard of it x

Back