10 week holiday challenge!

3.5lbs off so chuffed with myself. Got a wee star on my iPhone app for getting to 25lbs off and only half a pound until I lose 2 stone :D

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (0lbs lost, 9lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (9.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go) 5
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (1.5lbs lost 12.5lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (2.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (3lbs lost 11 to go)3
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (11.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go) 5
Partypaula 14lbs (4lbs lost 10lbs to go)4
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (7.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 3lbs lost 7lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)

Oooo well done Louise thats fab!!

How is everyone finding the slimatee?? If you're getting good results its got to be worth a try!?!

What app's do everyone use to help them? I have an android but only use a points calculator.
I'm also making myself come online everyday on here so i keep on track :)

Hey, sooo not too bad half pound on. Could have been a lot worse!!! Think uni and work is getting to me as I do eat when stressed trying to finish my last assignment today and can't stop thinking of food!!!! Eek! Like the sounds of slimatee must have a purchase! Saying that, reflecting on my only half pound gain this week perhaps the sea karp is working for me as it should really be a lot worse?

Know the feeling of stress from work n college!
Im doing my last assignment ever atm too lol and exams in less than 2 weeks :(
got my bf to change my fb password but procrastinating on this now :p

Omg! Just done
'Ripped in 30' week 1 day 4!
It was harder than day 1 and 2 and it's the same workout! I must be pushing myself harder!
30 day shred feels like a doddle now! God help me in week 2, 3 and 4!

Anyone done 'ripped in 30' before?

Snugglepuss said:
Oooo well done Louise thats fab!!

How is everyone finding the slimatee?? If you're getting good results its got to be worth a try!?!

What app's do everyone use to help them? I have an android but only use a points calculator.
I'm also making myself come online everyday on here so i keep on track :)

I only had my first cup last night so not really sure of the affects yet. Had a few rumbles in the belly today though lol.

I have an iPhone so I use the weight watchers app. Don't think I could live without it lol.

I've spent a lot of time on fb! It's just too tempting, need to get my head down! Good luck with ur exams

FB is awful for wasting time!
Thanks hun :) U got urs soon too? x

Well done one the loses and not to much gains! I'm just sat down with a we carrot cake and cup tea!

Having my next cup slimatee in a few hours time!

Oh and my scales say I'm bk to 11.12 now! Ha ..

I spend loads time on fb and on here lol ;)

People r welcome to add me on fb if they want I don't chat about ww on it though as not everyone knows im
on ww lol

I spend loads time on fb and on here lol ;)

People r welcome to add me on fb if they want I don't chat about ww on it though as not everyone knows im
on ww lol

im the same hun x

What's ur fb name, il add u

What's ur fb name, il add u
abainiogain hahaha.. its my friends name and one day we decided to change our pics n info to the other persons to confuse ppl but changed usernames too and now I cant change it :p oops
il accept u once i get my password bk which will be after exams (13th may) :)
only been changed one day n miss it so much :p

abainiogain = nothing comes up

Grrrrr Just had 2 friends around both know i want to lose a stone at least before we try for a baby.
1 comes with chocolate buttons (a big sharer bag) and the other comes with galaxy choc bars and sweets (my fave love sweets)!!

I had some buttons but told the other i didn't like the galaxy bars (which i don't) but they both left what wasn't eaten :(

I told them both to take them but they said noo let hubby have them, i gave the sweets back to 1 of the friends daughters and i've promptly thrown both cake bars and buttons in the bin!!

I hate wasting food i really do but i didn't buy them so that make's it okay right?? lol

I don't mention my dieting on FB either xxx

CLH_X3 said:
abainiogain = nothing comes up

Hmm weird... Its Siobhan Kavanagh my pp is of a dog :p

Oh n a has a fada siobhán

Lydiahoyle said:
I'm so lucky and this semester I don't have any exams - just being assessed through a lot of assignments! Hate exams though so good luck!

Aww good :) this is my last semester :-/

Snugglepuss said:
Grrrrr Just had 2 friends around both know i want to lose a stone at least before we try for a baby.
1 comes with chocolate buttons (a big sharer bag) and the other comes with galaxy choc bars and sweets (my fave love sweets)!!

I had some buttons but told the other i didn't like the galaxy bars (which i don't) but they both left what wasn't eaten :(

I told them both to take them but they said noo let hubby have them, i gave the sweets back to 1 of the friends daughters and i've promptly thrown both cake bars and buttons in the bin!!

I hate wasting food i really do but i didn't buy them so that make's it okay right?? lol

Well done for chucking the leftovers. I too also hate binning food that's not off but now I find that's the only way I won't eat it :D

Snugglepuss said:

Well done!!! I don't think I'd have been able to do that and would've ate it then felt rubbish about it do very well done and because you didn't buy it it's definitely ok!

Well it's saturday night I'm house sitting and do far have had 7pp of popcorn and 4pp of apple sourz shots to take me to 4pp over my daily allowance I still have 30 weeklies left but try not to use them!

I so need to stop eating/drinking but doing it out of boredom grrr what is wrong with me!

Well done!!! I don't think I'd have been able to do that and would've ate it then felt rubbish about it do very well done and because you didn't buy it it's definitely ok!

Well it's saturday night I'm house sitting and do far have had 7pp of popcorn and 4pp of apple sourz shots to take me to 4pp over my daily allowance I still have 30 weeklies left but try not to use them!

I so need to stop eating/drinking but doing it out of boredom grrr what is wrong with me!

I've got no chocolate in the house, thank goodness I'm too lazy to get up and dressed to go get some! Instead I'm suppressing my cravings with pepsi max! xo

So good, don't think I could off binned it but I would of put it in the cupboard for my oh ...

We currently have on top r cupboard boosts, toffee crisp, malteasters, Easter egg, galaxy bars Etc along as I don't start eating the chocolate im fine :)

Back