10 week holiday challenge!

I told hubby about it but he's glad i binned it as he wants to lose some weight too!!
I've just been to Hard Rock Cafe for tea and was quite good, had brushetta for starter and fajita's for main and no pudding!!

CLH i don't know how you don't eat the chocolate i would crave it if i knew it was in the house!!

Aslong as I dont start eating it im
fine ....

I love chocolate so much lol. I have mini galaxy ripples in case I want chocolate. They're only 2pp for one nom nom nom!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well this is it now....i HAVE to be on the waggon....Holiday IS BOOKED :)

10 weeks today!! Happy Dance!!

Well this is it now....i HAVE to be on the waggon....Holiday IS BOOKED :)

10 weeks today!! Happy Dance!!

ooh where are you going?? I'm booking my holiday tonight to barcalona, caaaannnooot wait! xo

We are off to Portugal for a week, all inclusive 5* hotel.....CAN NOT wait :)

I have never done Barcelona as such......WE stopped there last year on a cruise (honeymoon) but i wanted to go to the Nou Camp stadium as i'm a big footy fan, we drove through Barcelona and it just looked amazing the buildings were breath taking and i so wish i had opted to do that instead, it's one place on my list i have to go back to on a city break! xx

Well I've bit the bullet and bought slimatee! The realisation that my holiday is in just under. 4 weeks means I really need to get my butt into gear!

On holidays bikinis are fine noone knows you right?!?!?

Have pointed everything for today and 9pp under my daily allowance

Well done Giles keep it up, i'm going to buy it this week now, i have determination for my holiday and then to try for a baby :)

Well done Giles keep it up, i'm going to buy it this week now, i have determination for my holiday and then to try for a baby :)

baby! I cant wait to have a wee one but thats years off for me, holiday first me thinks! ;)

Well iv ate all my points on biscuits! Oops! ... So only fruit now for me for the rest of the day ... Doing some extra housework to make up some ap

Ok well just ate chocolate ... Shiteeee

CLH_X3 said:
Ok well just ate chocolate ... Shiteeee

Do you have weeklies? Just take from that and start fresh tomorrow... Happens to us all sometimes hon x

Yeah I had 46 left so just guna take them all from there .. ..

CLH_X3 said:
Yeah I had 46 left so just guna take them all from there .. ..

Oh well then! That's what they're for, our little backup points :) you'll be fine hon x

Snugglepuss said:
Did it taste okay?? and do you put milk with it?? xx

It wasn't too bad I don't really do flavoured tea (im a coffee girl) but that was better then normal flavoured tea I've tried and no I didn't add milk I'm not sure you could but then again I don't really like milk x

Hi girls! Well done Louise on your loss and that's quite gd Lydia u only put on a lb! Glad ur all on the slimatee!!

I have probably put on half a stone this wknd, used all my weeklies by Sat afternoon probably after fried breakfasts and cakes at the bakers and then I had an indian saturday night... and then last night went for dinner with friends and had a 3 course meal!! I had chicken tempura then macaroni and chips then chocolate shortcake sundae with cream and toffee sauce!! Dreading the scales. Also not done my DVD in 4 days! :eek: and I'm goin on holiday 4 wks tomorrow. What is wrong with me!! x

Not sure I'm glad about being on slimatee today hasn't been that nice so far!!

Sam, that food sounds amazing! Draw a line under it and go from today again what's done is done so just try and move on from it! Where are you going on holiday? x

Back