10 week holiday challenge!

Woooo i lost 3lb this week, even after going to Hard Rock cafe on saturday......need to stay on track now so it stays off!!

I'm definately going to get the tea it can only help me :)

Sam draw a line under it and battle on, you could easily lose 7lb if you put your mind to it.......bloody hard though isn't...lol

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (0lbs lost, 9lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (9.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go) 5
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (4.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (2.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (3lbs lost 11 to go)3
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (11.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go) 5
Partypaula 14lbs (4lbs lost 10lbs to go)4
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (7.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 3lbs lost 7lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)

Thanks giles and snugglepuss!! Well done snugglepuss that's amazing :)

Been good today done the DVD and had fruit 4 breakfast salad 4 lunch!

The slimatee is not pleasant gyles but stick with it the first few days will b messy if u know what I mean til u regulate!

X

x_sambam_x said:
Thanks giles and snugglepuss!! Well done snugglepuss that's amazing :)

Been good today done the DVD and had fruit 4 breakfast salad 4 lunch!

The slimatee is not pleasant gyles but stick with it the first few days will b messy if u know what I mean til u regulate!

X

Oh I def know what you mean! Will stick with it tho can't do too much harm can it!

Thanks Ladies.....I've just bought the slimatee, it smells okay :)

I've read you can only have one cupful a night for up to 2 weeks in any 2 month period so do you drink 1 a night for a week in a month then again the next month? Or all in one straight 2 weeks for 2 months? Or 1 every other day over a 2 month period?

Sorry if thats confusing...lol x

Snugglepuss said:

I've read you can only have one cupful a night for up to 2 weeks in any 2 month period so do you drink 1 a night for a week in a month then again the next month? Or all in one straight 2 weeks for 2 months? Or 1 every other day over a 2 month period?

I think you might need to have it each night for one week a month or continuous for 2 weeks in two months. I dunno about the every other day though.

I had a bad night last night and ate 15 weeklies on chocolate. Really didn't want to touch them this week but totm and really needed a chocolate high lol back on it today. I've had a creme egg in my drawer at work since Easter and I wanted it today but my work colleague said NO and gave me a tangerine instead lol

Snugglepuss said:

Yeah I'm a little confused as well although I had taken it as having it every night for two weeks?

Just got home from some holiday shopping tried on a bikini and nearly cried! :(

After reading reveiws Giles i think i'm going to use them for 7days a month, maybe when i know i'm struggling to lose weight as it might assist me?

Awww Giles how long till your hols?? xx

Well they did have some unpleasant side effects today hoping that tomorrow isn't so bad! Might see how I'm doing after a week and take it from there.

I go in 3 and a half weeks so not nearly long enough but if I can stick at it and lose 2lb a week it'll be near enough another half a stone just feel I look awful but noone will know me I suppose thank god as I'm going alone! 2 weeks all inclusive won't help the weight loss! Xx

Lydiahoyle said:
I've decided I need a holiday to help me focus on this diet! I can't stop thinking of food and eating food! Think it's exams getting I me but still no excuse need to learn to manage my emotional eating!

This slimtee sounds intriguing! I really will try anything!

Intriguing is one word for it, actually the tea itself isn't that bad and based on how its made me feel I will lose weight this week!

Emotional eating is rubbish isnt it, i congort eat for pain, let's face it fruit doesn't usually compare to chocolate in these situations does it? Good luck with your exams when are they? And where you thinking of going on holiday?

well i was naughty yday aswel .. so had like 1 and a half days of pla, by the looks of it iv gained 1lb .... back on it today,

im taking the slimatee for 2 weeks straight ... fyi

Giles.....you can get 7lb off if you put your mind to it, you CAN do it :)

Lydia i can't put my self in your shoes as i'm rubbish with exams and stuff but i really can't imagine how you do it, be proud of yourself and look at how far you have come, maybe a holiday will help too :D

CLH draw a line under it today....slimatee will get that 1lb off, i've had my first one last night..........:p

So i had the slimatee last night and it tastes of nothing really, i had a little bit of stomach ache this morning but it did clear me out okay. I weighed myself out of interest and i've lost another 1lb from yesterday but it wont be taken into account till next monday.

xxx

Hope your right snuggle puss!

I know what you mean about the slimatee after my weigh in yesterday my scales say I'm down another 1lb today which has made me feel more positive about those other six pesky pounds tho I will have gone into my weeklies by 4 points today

I agree with CLH I'm taking it for 2 weeks out a month. It does make u feel better, even if it is just for the fact ur tummy is flat. Always helps!

4 weeks today til I go on holiday! :) x

Iv had my cup today ... It does give me cramps though ...

I have drawn a line under it, got a night out sat though but just guna actually only use my points n eat fruit all day ...

Im in a blahhh mood today can't b bothered to do anything, fanta chicken for tea :)

CLH_X3 said:
Iv had my cup today ... It does give me cramps though ...

I have drawn a line under it, got a night out sat though but just guna actually only use my points n eat fruit all day ...

Im in a blahhh mood today can't b bothered to do anything, fanta chicken for tea :)

Is fanta chicken nice? It doesn't sound like it should be nice. I just had a massive lunch cuz I missed brekkie lol! Oops :p

Make some 0 point soup for saturdays lunch maybe? Salad for dinner? Fruit for snacks? That'll save some pp for the night out :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
I've decided I need a holiday to help me focus on this diet! I can't stop thinking of food and eating food! Think it's exams getting I me but still no excuse need to learn to manage my emotional eating!

This slimtee sounds intriguing! I really will try anything!

Im the same with exams atm. Havnt been good since sat :-\

Is fanta chicken nice? It doesn't sound like it should be nice. I just had a massive lunch cuz I missed brekkie lol! Oops :p

Make some 0 point soup for saturdays lunch maybe? Salad for dinner? Fruit for snacks? That'll save some pp for the night out :)

Yh i like fanta chicken, not as keen on coke chicken though ...
I have it with salad so all i have to point is the chicken... so its a low pointed tea aswel!

yeah i was going to try and use about 5-10pp the whole day the i got 19 for the night out and il be drinking vodka and something!

CLH_X3 said:
Yh i like fanta chicken, not as keen on coke chicken though ...
I have it with salad so all i have to point is the chicken... so its a low pointed tea aswel!

yeah i was going to try and use about 5-10pp the whole day the i got 19 for the night out and il be drinking vodka and something!

Hmm I haven't tried coke or fanta, should give it a go sometime I suppose!

That sounds like a good plan. Vodka & diet 7up mmm.

iv stuck to the plan so far today but all i can think of is food! eughhh

Well iv stuck to my pp .... Feeling better now

Back