10 week holiday challenge!

I have 1PP left today and have no idea what to do with it!!

I could have a ww hot choc but i need to drink my slimatee before bed :)

Well done CLH xx

TOTM totally sucks!! I swore I wasn't going to use my weeklies this week as I'm desperate to loose 4.5lbs in 2 weeks but noooo all I want is chocolate to make me feel better and now I have 31 weeklies left! Think I need to see my mouth shut!!

Ahhh that feels better now I got my rant out there lol

Well weigh in today, let's see what the damage is! 9.30am!

CLH_X3 said:
Well weigh in today, let's see what the damage is! 9.30am!

Good luck. You might be surprised.

I lost half a lb! .... Not being bad today either!

I've put on 2lb this wk lol! Back on it today desperately need 2 try n keep my weeklies til sun or somethin cos it's when I eat them too early it all goes tits up!

Also I'm struggling with my DVD it's so hard! So I only do it half hearted!! Less than 4 weeks til my holiday I'm goin to look like a fat pig!

Anyway well done Clhx

My slimatee is not workin it's been 4 days... Maybe that's why I've gained haha. Or the 3 course meal at the wkmd may have somethin 2 do with it! X

Thanks sam ...

im sure that be off next week..... r u doing the 30 day shred ... my mums on day 23 i think... im boring it of her and doing it once shes finished the 30 days!

my slimatee is defo working, :sign0131:
lol

Well done CLH. Sam don't worry about it just get back on track and you will have it off in no time.

I've drank the slimatee for the past 5 nights and I'm starting to feel pretty ****. Belly is constantly rumbling and I'm really dehydrated :( gonna stick with it for the next 2 nights and give it a break.

No pun intended btw lol.

Lydiahoyle said:
I don't have a holiday arranged unfortunately my other half is going for a op soon for his crohns so we are saving ready for that as he is a contractor so doesn't get any sick pay so we will be dependent on my wage for at least 6 months. But hey ho! I just can't wait for this studying to be over so I can concentrate on getting fit - that's my plan anyway!

I sometimes have days (like today) where all I think off is food, I literally dream about it!!! We can do it though - I need some slimtee! X

Aww hopefully ul get a hol later in t year.. It shud b cheaper than anyway.

I havnt bothered pointing n put on 2.5 stupid exams. Gonna just stick to points til after. I cant wait to start hitting gym after too! X x

x_sambam_x said:
I've put on 2lb this wk lol! Back on it today desperately need 2 try n keep my weeklies til sun or somethin cos it's when I eat them too early it all goes tits up!

Also I'm struggling with my DVD it's so hard! So I only do it half hearted!! Less than 4 weeks til my holiday I'm goin to look like a fat pig!

Anyway well done Clhx

My slimatee is not workin it's been 4 days... Maybe that's why I've gained haha. Or the 3 course meal at the wkmd may have somethin 2 do with it! X

Im terrible for using weeklies early in week gonna try do t same r else i go over them later in week n give up.

Hun u could lose a good bit in 4 weeks before ul hol. Just stick to it x x

CLH_X3 said:
I lost half a lb! .... Not being bad today either!

Well done clh! X

Thanks girls I know but OH just brought in a mcds? Wtf he knows I'm on a diet. Anyway chicken premier meal so I just took the chicken out the sandwich n had it in a wrap n gave him the chips! That's 6 points 4 one of them chicken things without the bun!

I feel ur pain Sue. And Louise I wish I felt like that it genuinely has no effect on me!

Hopefully ul get a holiday soon Lydia! I can't wait :)

And about the 30 day shed. I must be on day 16 but ive missed bout 4 days. I didn't mind level 1 but i detest level 2 it's all stuff that hurt ur joints not ur muscles! My knees and shoulders r aching I mute just do level 1 the whole way thru? Xx

Have you tried level 3 .... My mother said its easier then level 2!!

No I'm thinking of it tho, I'll try that tomoz clh x

Yeah I defo feel back on track! ... Been good yday and day before ... I'm aiming for 3lbs this week!

Oooooo I've went tits up yesterday and ended up at the pub, used all of my weeklies so have 4 days now of being really good and i have frankie & bennys tomorrow :(

Keep up the positive dieting ladies :)

Thats gd Lydia! I have no motivaton 2 do excercise its pissing me off. Drinking my Slimatee as we speak and only had 6 points so far today! But Tues is chippy night so need 2 be careful!

x

x_sambam_x said:
Thats gd Lydia! I have no motivaton 2 do excercise its pissing me off. Drinking my Slimatee as we speak and only had 6 points so far today! But Tues is chippy night so need 2 be careful!

x

How are you finding the slimatee Sam?

We had a chippy lunch today at work didn't think that 6pp for half a bag of chips was too bad unless my app is lying to me!

I have had my slimatee for 2 nights running and then last night didn'y have it, i woke up with really bad stomach ache!!

It does give me stomach ache when i drink it too, back on it tonight!

I've done 20mins on my bike and 100 sit ups....must.lose.weight.......lol

How are you finding the slimatee Sam?

We had a chippy lunch today at work didn't think that 6pp for half a bag of chips was too bad unless my app is lying to me!

210g of chip shop chips is 14pp .... But I don't know how much that works out chip wise as iv never done it, couldn't see 210g of chips being loads though ...

Back