10 week holiday challenge!

Thanks sam, just feels like it's taking way too long to lose this last half a stone. I will eventually though!

Jogged 5k this morning, hadn't been out in a few weeks so pleased I could still go that far x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Your so close to target so thats the reason your losing slower i think, bare with it, you will do it :)

Sam don't worry about suggesting it, i'm going to stick with it, it's not a nasty taste so thats a good thing.. :p

And like Sam say's stick with it Lydia & Louise you will get there!!

I've just done another 20 mins on my bike, i also wish i could do sit up's but i'm so crap at them!! lol
I weighed myself this morning (weigh in is monday) and at the min i've STS........Must try harder :(

x_sambam_x said:
Thats good! 5k is my limit so if I don't run for a couple of weeks I always have 2 build myself up again! Not ran 5k in about a month so there's no way I could manage it now x

I've ran further but after a couple of weeks of doing nothing 5k was the most I could do and I was busted by the end LOL. Still least we know we can build ourselves up again. Keep losing the motivation :(

Thanks Snugglepuss, I've been close to target for too long though. Keep going up and down and up and down. Need to stick at it!!

Uh ooooo I've so gone over my points today......!! Tut

Well I went out last night, I didn't point but I did stick to spirits do less pp as I usually drink fruit cider when in out!

I had a couple nibbles while I was waiting at my friends house and no food on my way home! My mates had chips with loads mayo! Yuck! Not keen On mayo at the best of times but the amount she had... Eww!

Back on it today though! No hangover food for me!

Welcome! I'm on my 6th week of the challenge but been doing ww since jan!

What's a salad kebab? Lol

Oooooo duh!

Ok, I weigh-in on tues so fingers crossed I'll have my first loss! Would love to lose 10 lb in 10 weeks. We had a little competion at our meeting last year and it seemed to motivate quite well. I'm sitting here thinking about FANTA CHICKEN! Think I may try it tomorrow x

Fanta chicken is lush .. Have it every week

Well I've lost 1.5lbs this week not too bad, not going to make my 10lb target but it'll be close at least!!

This makes a stone since I started so pretty happy over all :)

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (1lbs lost, 9lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (10lbs lost 6lbs to go) 6
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (4.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (3lbs lost 11 to go)3
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (11.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go) 5
Partypaula 14lbs (7lbs lost 7lbs to go)5
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (5.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 4lbs lost 5lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)

Well done!! I got 4 weeks left to lose 6lbs! Eugh!

Well I've lost 1.5lbs this week not too bad, not going to make my 10lb target but it'll be close at least!!

This makes a stone since I started so pretty happy over all :)

Snugglepuss 14lbs (4.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)

Well done, I've got 3 weeks left to lose 8.5lb lol! No chance I feel...

3lb per week :( x

Well done Giles :)

I've lost 1lb which i'm okay abou as i have had 2 days where it went a bit scuwiff.....

I had a bit of a mis-hap yesterday and ended up in a&e.....its 2 weeks after i had a d&c and i'm still carrying a bit of low blood pressure but i've been excercising on my bike and went a bit to hard yesterday!! I fainted/blacked out after it (only 20 mins!!) and fell off the bike, luckly hubby was there and brought me round and made me get checked over.

I need to take it easy for a bit but now i sit here with my bike staring at me and i feel guilty!!

Still a 1lb is a 1lb, don't think i'll make my target either but im trying to give it my best xx

Snugglepuss 14lbs (5.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)

Awh no hope ur ok snugglepuss ! ...

Sounds awful snugglepuss, you gotta rest up till you feel better & don't be feeling guilty about it. X

Oh no snugglepuss that isn't good at all!
As a person with a dodgy knee please do take the time to rest otherwise you'll make yourself worse which is what I did!

Sambam I have 5lb to lose in 2 weeks think that if I could lose 3lb by then I'll be happy x

Thanks Ladies,

I'm okay just a bit light headed at times when i get up too quick, its just the low blood pressure as i had a blood transfusion after the d&c cause i hemorrhaged. The doc said i could exercise but i'll keep off it for now.

I'm back to work tonight after 7 weeks off so i'm already finding today quite hard (work nights) so i'm grazing at the minute trying not to use lots of points. Would like 2lb off this week to get me into the tens :)

Hope ur okay snugglepuss ! Poor soul..

I have done my DVD again but I've no points left and is only 6:30 :( I will struggle big time! I keep eatin home made deep fried chips off my wee boys plate so I won't b surprised if I lose nothin on wed plus its TOTM. :(

We can do it giles let's try super hard! What date do u leave again? X

I go on May 17th just got my tickets today so starting to get excited!! When do you go?

Do you have any fruit you could eat that's my plan for later xx

Back