10 week holiday challenge!

22nd! :) were going to Newcastle on the 18th to go to the Metrocenter and get all our holiday clothes, stayin at the marriott :) then off the tues after.. Excitement.

Well done Lydia I feel a but like u wasn't good buy also didn't go overboard x

x_sambam_x said:
22nd! :) were going to Newcastle on the 18th to go to the Metrocenter and get all our holiday clothes, stayin at the marriott :) then off the tues after.. Excitement.

Well done Lydia I feel a but like u wasn't good buy also didn't go overboard x

Where do you live hun? I'm about 6miles from the metro centre!!

I live in Glasgow giles but me and oh go every yr (past 3) to do a Xmas spree cos its such a great shoppin centre! Love it walkin about like pretty woman 10 bags up my arm haha...

Is it Sunderland ur in? X

And I've just wnt about 10 points over no weeklies!!! Raging with me.

Well done Lydia, that would make me bubble not get motivation lol x

Yeah the metro centre isn't too bad it has become better in recent years, I hope you enjoy it when you come down! Not in Sunderland closer to Newcastle but near the border for County Durham I live in the middle of nowhere!

Well girlies I tried Bokwa tonight and minus the confusing hand signals it was really fun! Can't wait until next week :D Have a look on youtube theres loads of videos.

Lydiahoyle said:
I really want to try this! There's just no class near me! I believe it's non stop!

It's fab. The girl taking our class has just started classes so she's taking us through the steps until we get the hang of it. She said she'll do it the first couple of weeks then it will be full on non stop except water break lol. Just had a fab time and the tunes are good aswell lol.

Keep a look out because it will no doubt end up like zumba and be everywhere.

Where do u go to that Louise? May b near me? Xx

It's in a school in Coatbridge. Just 5 mins from my house so pretty handy.

Stayed the same arghhh I hate myself am not doing good enough!! It is Totm but that's not really an excuse!! Raging. X

Well I Ain't been feeling great last couple days do not stuck to plan.. Didn't go to weigh in tho today either ... Ops ... I just CBa...! I'm back on it today tho .. Eugh!

It is a REASON Sam! I always put on weight when it's my totm and you SS so that's good if you ask me!x

I know Cladcushch but I know it's cos I'm eating too much. My biggest issue is putting stuff in my mouth and not pointing cos it's just a wee bit!! I eat loads of OH chios when I'm plating his dinner, eat loads of chocolate from the fridge wee bits at a time but maybe 5 times a day I do that!! So fed up of having no discipline. :( I know what u mean hopefully next wk I can lose bout 2 and same the wk after I need this for my holiday!

Does anyone know how much fruit is too much also, cos I must be eating about 4 or 5 portions of fruit a day :-s at 0 points but surely itll put weight on?

And Lydia ur cake sounds lovely! :) x

Lydiahoyle said:
Not a good day, I find days when it starts off bad it ends bad! I decided to treat myself this morning and have more branflakes than usual! This led to a good dinner then a couple of treats all fine and pointed. With 6 points left for tea I planned well. Went horribly wrong when I started baking 2 birthday cakes. First recipe I had tried so wanted to try it to make sure it was ok....well it's was awesome! So good I had 2 slithers....I now can't stop thinking about it! Lemon drizzle with lemon buttercream...yum yum!

I'm not a fan of lemon but the thought of cake just made me drool a little haha. Don't get too stressed. Back on the wagon tomorrow you know you can do it!!

x_sambam_x said:
Stayed the same arghhh I hate myself am not doing good enough!! It is Totm but that's not really an excuse!! Raging. X

Don't worry could be worse I always weigh more at totm!! I swear Mother nature is a man. It will prob show next week and you'll have a bigger loss once all the water retention is gone. Chin up :)

Lydiahoyle said:
Not a good day, I find days when it starts off bad it ends bad! I decided to treat myself this morning and have more branflakes than usual! This led to a good dinner then a couple of treats all fine and pointed. With 6 points left for tea I planned well. Went horribly wrong when I started baking 2 birthday cakes. First recipe I had tried so wanted to try it to make sure it was ok....well it's was awesome! So good I had 2 slithers....I now can't stop thinking about it! Lemon drizzle with lemon buttercream...yum yum!

Oh my god I LOVE lemon cake, that sounds divine honey!! Mmm. I always test my baking when cooking too... It's hard not to so I understand where you're coming from completely xx

x_sambam_x said:
I know Cladcushch but I know it's cos I'm eating too much. My biggest issue is putting stuff in my mouth and not pointing cos it's just a wee bit!! I eat loads of OH chios when I'm plating his dinner, eat loads of chocolate from the fridge wee bits at a time but maybe 5 times a day I do that!! So fed up of having no discipline. :( I know what u mean hopefully next wk I can lose bout 2 and same the wk after I need this for my holiday!

Does anyone know how much fruit is too much also, cos I must be eating about 4 or 5 portions of fruit a day :-s at 0 points but surely itll put weight on?

And Lydia ur cake sounds lovely! :) x

I have to also pipe up and say I do gain or STS when it's TOTM too. We really do weigh heavier around that time... Especially when we don't have a huge amount left to lose.

I'm also guilty of the nibbling trait! I nibble at things and forget I've done it. I had 2 marshmallows today that I completely forgot about until you just said that. I'm teething to keep nibbly things away and have set amounts. Like a snacksize chocolate bar or an ice pop.
I have to say I allow about 4-5 fruit a day sometimes, I eat very little veg. I don't eat that amount everyday but it's definitely better to eat fruit than choccie so think of it that way! As long as it isn't 5 bananas a day lol... Those are quite calorific if ya eat lots ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks girls you always make me feel better! :)

I know Sarah it's constant with me my diet is apalling!

Back on track today though my slimatee has started working lol so feeling a lot better! :) x

I seem to be having such a bad week at this point I appear to have gained 1lb since Monday I must do better!

Feel a bit off colour so that isn't helping but been into my weekly points every day this week

Back