10 week holiday challenge!

I've done good today my only good day in ages so it's gave me a bit of motivation again!

New start tomoro Giles! Hope ur feeling better soon dear :) xx

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (1lbs lost, 9lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (10lbs lost 6lbs to go) 6
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (4.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (3lbs lost 11 to go)3
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (11.5lbs lost 4.5lbs to go) 5
Partypaula 14lbs (7lbs lost 7lbs to go)5
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (5.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 5lbs lost 4lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)

just weighed in and lost 1lb , 4lb left to go with 6 weeks left till Santorini !!

janiebaby said:

just weighed in and lost 1lb , 4lb left to go with 6 weeks left till Santorini !!

Well done. :D

Well done Janie! :) x

Well done with the losses ladies!!

I'm with you Giles....I seem to have gained 1lb up to now, yet stuck religously to the diet and have only used 6 of my weeklies as i'm saving them for sunday :(

Another STS this week. How annoying. And this week coming is my birthday (going for dinner tonight with my beautiful slim sister :jelous:) and I have a hen night on Saturday (my other sister lol). So looks to be a pretty bold weekend ahead. I need to be 100% from Sunday to Friday to try and undo some damage I'm thinking! Its taking me forever to lose this weight... :cry:

It's rubbish isn't it snugglepuss! I haven't been that good I've eaten out a lot this week but have stayed within the weeklies been swimming today and doing aquafit tomorrow determined to at least sts x

Iv been bad since we'd, being good now til weigh in ...

Lost the 1lb i put on last week and another 4lbs on top. All my hard work paid off. Super happy :D

louise88 16lbs (15.5lbs lost 0.5lbs to go) 6

Just updating and realise I have 0.5 to lose to meet my target!! :D

Last edited:
louise88 said:
Lost the 1lb i put on last week and another 4lbs on top. All my hard work paid off. Super happy :D

Well done, that's fantastic! Any tips for me hon? I'm kinda at a plateau stage :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Well done, that's fantastic! Any tips for me hon? I'm kinda at a plateau stage :(

I just stuck within my points an done varied exercise through the week. But I'm a long way from goal so I'm likely to lose. Your so close you will get there!!

Well done Lydia that's gd! I'm hoping for a loss this week not weighed myself yet, weigh in is Wednesday and I'm quietly confident! :) although I have had an Indian last night and a mr whippy today but it's all within my weeklies :)

How's everyone gettin on? Xx

Iv only started being good now ... I weighed on my scales this morning and a whole 3.5lbs on!!! ... Guna see if I can get that down 2lbs by weigh in! ... And then carry on! ...

Nightmare yesterday on a night out haven't even tried to point the alcohol but know I'm hugely over my weeklies! At this stage I'd be happy with a 1lb gain tomorrow don't know what is wrong with me!

Oh girls I've been so naughty. Friday night was my birthday dinner (birthday is not for 2 days but wanted to do something with my sister) and we had Chinese food. Couple honey ribs, char siu & some fried rice & then vanilla ice cream. And a ton of booze!
Then my other sister had her hen last night & we went for 3 course meal and more booze (obviously). Stayed in Dublin and my sisters fella ended up making us a massive fry up today and then got convinced to have chicken curry & chips tonight for dinner. SERIOUSLY need to be good the rest of the week!!! :eek:

Bit disastrous..

Oh girls I've been so naughty. Friday night was my birthday dinner (birthday is not for 2 days but wanted to do something with my sister) and we had Chinese food. Couple honey ribs, char siu & some fried rice & then vanilla ice cream. And a ton of booze!
Then my other sister had her hen last night & we went for 3 course meal and more booze (obviously). Stayed in Dublin and my sisters fella ended up making us a massive fry up today and then got convinced to have chicken curry & chips tonight for dinner. SERIOUSLY need to be good the rest of the week!!! :eek:

Bit disastrous..

U need to live a little! We all need a blow out once in a while. Hopefully that will be it out of your system and you will go on to have weeks of good losses lol!!

Louise I never noticed your loss well done that's amazing!

Lydia my holiday is 2 weeks tomorrow. So what I'm goin to do is start my weigh in from today again if that's ok so I have exactly 2 weeks to lose the weight I need to. I'm hoping to lose 4lb in 2 weeks haha. No chance but I can always hope.

I was 9st 4.5 this morning so I think I have lost 1.5 or 2lb since Wed? Don't know why I can only assume it's the slimatee cos I have had a 2 course meal yest (including apple pie and ice cream) and then grazed on rubbish the whole day, ritz crackers and chocolate! I'll probs put it all back on over the next few days. I'm not going to start my weeklies allowance til Wed again tho as that would mean I would have too many this week!

x

And Sarah don't feel guilty, I know you will, but sounds like you had an amazing weekend, I'm sure it was all worth it!! :)
x

i really need to get back on it aswel, i keep saying i will and i dont! ... im guna do the 3 day diet starting today to try and bump the 4lbs (my scales) say i put on !! eeekkkk

Thanks sambam! Your new avatar is beautiful - wowza pretty lady :)
I'm trying not to feel too guilty... It's the type of weekend that doesn't happen often... And I never normally drink either. I've done my celebrating now so back to basics for the rest of the week. Going to try 26pp a day (it seems impossible to me but I'll try!) Xx

Back