10 week holiday challenge!

Well I've lost half a pound considering the week I've had and I thought I'd gain so im taking that as a win!

Well done

I've had such a naughty weekend. Had a dominos on saturday and demolished an Easter egg yesterday. Back on it today though. Gonna exercise as much as possible lol.

There must be something in the air ... About being naughty this weekend ... Weigh in we'd.. See how much I gained !!

Awww thanks Sarah, that's so nice! :) I don't drink either I think I've drank once in 2012, which is handy 4 my diet lol. I do love a big glass of koppaberg or jacques tho!

What's the

What's the 3 day diet clh? I was goin 2 eat over my points tonite but it's such a good feeling when uv stuck to them tht I don't think I will. I have 4 left I'll have a wee milky way and hot choc! Then clean some more tht takes my mind off of eatin! Well done too giles' x

What's the 3 day diet clh? I was goin 2 eat over my points tonite but it's such a good feeling when uv stuck to them tht I don't think I will. I have 4 left I'll have a wee milky way and hot choc! Then clean some more tht takes my mind off of eatin! Well done too giles' x

3 Day Diet

Thats the food you eat for 3 days ... It just a quick way to get rid if wright u quickly gained

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I put on 2 fricken lbs!!! I really pointed everyday last week i'm gutted. I think it's my body i'm still not right but still......i go away in 8 weeks i need to lose at least a stone.

I just looked at the 3 day diet, they'd be no way i'd stick to it....lol

Here's to a good week ladies xx

I done day 1, on day 2 now ... I can do it as its only 3 days... If it was longer then I wouldn't do it!

Well at least I stuck to it! I feel back in control

Do you feel hungry on it, CLH?....I hope you get a good loss on it xx

Thanks, well when i started yday i weighed 12stone 0.5lbs... so il weigh on the 4th morning to see how i done even though my offical wi is tomorrow morning at ww..
im only doing it to dump of the 3lbs iv put on from being bad!
n no i dont feel hungry ... well not so far anyway

Lydiahoyle said:
Well it sounds like we are all having bad weeks.

I have had a poor day (again) today but not too far over weeklies...ooops it's the sun! It makes me eat ice cream!

Haha! There goes my excuse of the bad weather making me want 2 eat more! Can u send some sun to essex please?!x

I put on half

Thats not to bad CLH you must be pleased with that!!
Do yu think the 3 day diet helped? xx

yeeah im pleased and yeah i do! ... and im on day 3

Il weigh myself in a min and see how much I lost in the 3 days I done it ...
I did cheat last night though and have some grapes while watching tv on a night

I weighed 11.11 yesterday n 3 days before I was 12 0.5 .... So back on it and feel 100% focused!
How are you doing ?

Hi girls so iv been super naughty and went off the diet pretty mich a week or two after this thread started.... So iv put weight back on!!!! I started pro points this week so I just wanted to say hi again and I'm back! Wish me luck... 4 weeks until my holiday! Nothing like leaving it last minuite!!! X

Back