10 week holiday challenge!

welcome :).......... again lol

Lol I suck! :0( x here's to losing a few lbs! I would like to lose about 7lbs... Hope I can do it, I was on the old ww plan but iv decided to try pp again and give it a chance x

you can do it!! ... just stay focused :)

I definatly will, are you on pro points? When you first started did u get good losses and did u use your weeklies? X

Thanks Hun. R u on pro points? Did you lose quite quick on your first weeks and do you use all your weeklies.x

this is how its gone for me ..

Week one: -7
week 2: -3
week3: -0.5
week4: -1.5
week 5: -3
week 6: -0.5
week7: +0.5
week 8: +2
week 9: -5.5
Week 10: -3
Week 11: -1.5
Week 12: -4
Week 13: +0.5
Week 14: -2
Week 15: -2.5
Week 16: -0.5
Week 17: +0.5

Every week i have put on i have 150% deserved it. This week i have put on half and cuz i was naughty most the week tbh im expecting/hoping for a loss of 3lbs ... FX

I try not to use my weeklies, but week 14 i used them all and still lost 2lbs .... if i go into them its probs by no more then 10 and i try not to use them at all... im on 28pp a day ... started on 33

Ah you've done so well :0) I want that to be meeeeeeeee x I'm not gonna use my weeklies (I'm on 26pp a day, on bad days il allow myself to go up to 29pp) do you think that will work? X

Well ladies I've stuck to my points this week, have only used 3 of my weeklies drinking the slimatee nightly and got weighed this morning seems like I've gained half a pound! Not a happy bunny

giles86 said:
Well ladies I've stuck to my points this week, have only used 3 of my weeklies drinking the slimatee nightly and got weighed this morning seems like I've gained half a pound! Not a happy bunny

Don't fret, this can happen. I've seen it before with someone else on here. She found she actually had to dip into her weeklies _more_ because she wasn't losing just eating her dailies. Sounds counter productive but it's not. What about a treat day/night? Like WI day have an uncounted day and then go back to pointing with dailies the rest of the week?
Are you drinking enough water? Is it close to TOTM? I find there's loads of things that can cause this... You'll probably see a nice loss next week though. Chin up hon xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Don't fret, this can happen. I've seen it before with someone else on here. She found she actually had to dip into her weeklies _more_ because she wasn't losing just eating her dailies. Sounds counter productive but it's not. What about a treat day/night? Like WI day have an uncounted day and then go back to pointing with dailies the rest of the week?
Are you drinking enough water? Is it close to TOTM? I find there's loads of things that can cause this... You'll probably see a nice loss next week though. Chin up hon xx

I think you might be right about using some more weeklies might give that a try today and have something nice as I've pointed today out and have 8pp from my daily allowance left!
I don't drink alot of water i should drink more tend to drink coffee and diet drinks, as stupid as it sounds I have no idea if totm because since starting a new pill I haven't had a totm! Feeling pretty sad today so I am overreacting about this mornings scales just this is my last week before my holiday

giles86 said:
I think you might be right about using some more weeklies might give that a try today and have something nice as I've pointed today out and have 8pp from my daily allowance left!
I don't drink alot of water i should drink more tend to drink coffee and diet drinks, as stupid as it sounds I have no idea if totm because since starting a new pill I haven't had a totm! Feeling pretty sad today so I am overreacting about this mornings scales just this is my last week before my holiday

Oh I drink more coffee and tea etc. too. Try a glass of sugar free fruit squash with your lunch and dinner even. I have to remind myself to drink lol.
I know you must be pretty down about it hon, think of it this way though - there's no way it's a _true_ gain. Think about how much calories extra you have to eat to _really_ gain a half pound? It's quite a few and you've stuck to your dailies (and even with all weeklies we should have a calorie deficit that allows a loss). So I'm positive you'll see a nice loss just before your hols :)

Ah you've done so well :0) I want that to be meeeeeeeee x I'm not gonna use my weeklies (I'm on 26pp a day, on bad days il allow myself to go up to 29pp) do you think that will work? X

Yeay it should work, but also just to let you know after I weigh on Wednesday I do eat what I want and I don't point ... Not every week ... Just some weeks

Awh no! ... I bet it will come off next week !! Iv had weeks were iv been brill all week and lost half a pound... And then you feel gutted! Stick to it! Like above said its not real weight!

Ok so after my terrible weekend of eating and drinking LOADS, I've actually lost a pound? It _may_ have been the stomach flu I got (on my birthday... I've no luck!) But I'll take it anyway. After my bad weekend I stuck to 26 dailies every day after so that might've helped too.

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (2lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (10lbs lost 6lbs to go) 6
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 14lbs (2lbs lost 12lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (4.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (3lbs lost 11 to go)3
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (15.5lbs lost 0.5lbs to go) 6
Partypaula 14lbs (7lbs lost 7lbs to go)5
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (5.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 5lbs lost 4lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)

Well done!

Well I've lost a pound. The truth is, I haven't done weight watchers I've figured the more I follow a plan the more I go off the band wagon on weigh in days so I'm eating sensibly and exercising seems to be working! Slowly but surely x Well done everyone xx

r u guna carry on just eating sensibly or do ww ?X

&&&& WELL DONE :)

Aw man so iv eaten alll my points for today! It's gonna be a lonnnnnng night! I just had to finish it off with a tescos rice twin pot with maple syrup! It was tasty x

giles86 said:

The week I drank the slimatee I put on a pound too but the following week I lost 5?? So don't worry too much it will prob show next week if you have another good week.

I'm quiet worried about weigh in tomorrow as I was naughty at the beginning of the week. Chocolate once again. Plus I'm meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow and another friend on Sunday. Eeeek!

Chocolate is a a killer for me to!

Currently sat with my curly wurly and cup tea which makes a total of 26pp for me today!

I had 8 chunks of cadbury dairy milk there! Then I felt a bit sick after :(

Back