10 week holiday challenge!

Well I started Tuesday so that will be weigh in day. I started at 10.9 although I did eat alot the day before so I was prob 10.8 x

Good luck for ur weigh in, what weight loss would u be happy with ? I weigh Wednesdays

Good luck on ur run Lydia! Go go go .....

CLH_X3 said:
Good luck for ur weigh in, what weight loss would u be happy with ? I weigh Wednesdays

Um I think iv lost about 1-2 lbs so il be happy with that but after eating that mcdonalds yesterday I'm not so sure! X ideally wanna be 10.6

Your be there in no time! I love McDonald's ha .. A chicken nugget happy meal is 10pp

MY MOTIVATION

right this is THE DRESS! i want to fit into! .... its a 12 but its by lipsy so its small 12! and i have wide hips so i need to lose more so my hips fit into it! ha

fw5ev6.jpg

Aw that's a lovely dress! My motivation is that I don't wanna loom like a beached wale on holiday in my bikini lol and I wanna be my lowest holiday weight ever! X

Oh my god, you ran a 10k with no training!?? That's unreal...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done it would of took me like 5 hours! Lol I am unfit!

Lydiahoyle said:
I know! I've done a bit this week using c25k app but only just started week 2 so I didn't expect to complete a 10k! Amazing what u can do in the atmosphere and to push urself! X

That's unbelievable hon, seriously! I'm doing a 10k in 3 weeks and I'm freaking it because I can only do 5k at the moment!?? Wish I was as fit as you! X

Uh-oh had a non diet weekend. Feel extremely guilty but hey only live once.

Just get back on it Louise, ur doing so well :)

Ahhhh I've effd up again! Well done by the way Lydia, and ur dress is lovely clh! How u gettin on Sarah?

I was so good today got up had fruit and yoghurt for breakfast salad 4 lunch, and then went 2 the gym done 30 mins on the treadmill (10 30 sec sprints also) and went 4 a wee sunbed, and then went out for Dinner tonite and had chicken skewers and rice with sweet and sour sauce. And then a berry sundae!! Yummm. But I never ate it all! Round 87 tomorrow begins :) x

Thanks! ... Iv had it ages and it's never fitted! Ops! Still got tags on!

Mmmmmm ur food sounds so nice today Sam!

Iv had all 28pp so iv just had SF jelly and more grapes as a snack!

x_sambam_x said:
Ahhhh I've effd up again! Well done by the way Lydia, and ur dress is lovely clh! How u gettin on Sarah?

I was so good today got up had fruit and yoghurt for breakfast salad 4 lunch, and then went 2 the gym done 30 mins on the treadmill (10 30 sec sprints also) and went 4 a wee sunbed, and then went out for Dinner tonite and had chicken skewers and rice with sweet and sour sauce. And then a berry sundae!! Yummm. But I never ate it all! Round 87 tomorrow begins :) x

Hey chickie, that sounds like a good day to me!? You did some good with in the gym, healthy brekkie & lunch! Dinner doesn't sound unhealthy? Berry sundae sounds YUM!!

I'm alright, still a bit ill from tummy flu? Can't understand why its not gone yet. I have eaten though.

Today I had a bagel for brekkie, some crackers for lunch and ravioli for dinner. Snacks I had were rich tea finger biscuits & I made that "free" ice cream (it's a banana sliced & frozen, then blend it up). I used a splash of skimmed milk in it & a chunk of choccie so it was like banana choc chip ice cream :)
I'm back to work tomorrow after 3 months off (might sound great but it's because I'm ill so it's not a "fun" time off work unfortunately). :(

CLH that dress is LUSH i have a few lipsy dresses i love them, mine are size 14 though and they wont fit me at the minute :(

Lydia thats an amazing time for being unfit well done chick :worthy:

Sam that sounds like a good day to me, could you use your weeklies??

I'v really fooked it up today. Making a cake when dieting is BAD, i had offcuts to eat and a cake that messed up at bit that i've been eating plus i had to try the buttercream icing to make sure it tasted right :(

I'm going to do the slimatee again this week, i know i'll be having a piece of cake tomorrow as the cakes for my nephews birthday :(

I need to be good!!!

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (2lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (10lbs lost 6lbs to go) 6
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 9lbs (2lbs lost 7lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (4.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (4lbs lost 10 to go)6
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (17.5lbs lost 0.5lbs to go) 7
Partypaula 14lbs (7lbs lost 7lbs to go)5
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (5.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 6lbs lost 3lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)

just updated as another pound gone !! 3lbs left till goal , come girls we can do it xxx

CLH that dress is LUSH i have a few lipsy dresses i love them, mine are size 14 though and they wont fit me at the minute :(

Lydia thats an amazing time for being unfit well done chick :worthy:

Sam that sounds like a good day to me, could you use your weeklies??

I'v really fooked it up today. Making a cake when dieting is BAD, i had offcuts to eat and a cake that messed up at bit that i've been eating plus i had to try the buttercream icing to make sure it tasted right :(

I'm going to do the slimatee again this week, i know i'll be having a piece of cake tomorrow as the cakes for my nephews birthday :(

I need to be good!!!

Yh I have a far few lipsy dresses, none I can fit into except one that's a 14 but I tried it on yesterday and it's to big around my top bit ! Woop! ...

Well done janine

Back