10 week holiday challenge!

Well half on this week not unexpected weekend blew it for me bloody hospitals!

Anyway I've lost 5lb since I started on this challenge half of my goal little disappointed but will move on from it when I get back!

well i do have 16 new bikinis to fit into

16!! haha .... some serious shopping went on!

well done Giles! ................ have fun away!

Well done janine and chl wow! Well done, bet that is really motivating! X

Yeah - i was very pleased when it was all baggy at the top... and i thought stuff it il just try on that other dress to see how far off i am of doing it up!

and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

2m2x2l4.jpg

Its tight but it does all the way up.... i think half stone and it be perfect!

Well done Lydiahoyle with 10km, amazing time. Always saying I will do one.

CLH_X3 love the dress looks amazing on. Love Lipsy dress but unfortunately I was blessed with god awful legs. Crime against man kind to show them!!

Weighed in this morning, first week and down 3lbs. 21 to go!!

Well done Lydiahoyle with 10km, amazing time. Always saying I will do one.

CLH_X3 love the dress looks amazing on. Love Lipsy dress but unfortunately I was blessed with god awful legs. Crime against man kind to show them!!

Weighed in this morning, first week and down 3lbs. 21 to go!!

Tights do wonders!... skin colour or black!... well done on losing 3lbs - thats a great start!

Wow well done Lydia that's awesome!

CLH your dress it beautiful and looks lovely on very summery :D

I made the biggest mistake and pointed my food and alcohol intake from yesterday and it was approx 150pp :O I'm on 30 dailies and had 30 weeklies left so over by 90pp. It'll be lettuce and the gym for me until Friday. Have to say I really enjoyed it and it's my first proper blow out since the beginning of feb so im not going to be too hard on myself lol

Brave lady pointing it all! ... Iv never bothered doing that when I go off track! To scared! Ha!

N thanks !! I got a new dress today that fits but I think another half stone n it would look better!

Iv had 27 out 28pp today so I think sf jelly it is later ha!

How is everyone doing? In lOoking foward to weigh in we'd! Been super super good!

Thats lovely CLH you must be chuffed :)

I'm down 2.5lbs which i'm pleased about, i just need to keep it off this week, so fingers crossed!!

Azwethinkweiz 10lbs (2lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
CLH_X3 16lbs (10lbs lost 6lbs to go) 6
Dolly Rocker 14lbs (6.5lbs lost 7.5lbs to go)
Lizaberryman 9lbs (2lbs lost 7lbs to go)
MrsK87 10lbs (1lbs lost 9lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 14lbs (6lbs lost 8lbs to go)
giles86 10lbs (5lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Lydiahoyle 14lbs (4lbs lost 10 to go)6
gracemiren 8lbs (0lbs lost 8lbs to go)
blonde_sue 15lbs (3.5lbs lost 9.5lbs to go
louise88 16lbs (17.5lbs lost 0.5lbs to go) 7
Partypaula 14lbs (7lbs lost 7lbs to go)5
kristin 14lbs (0lbs lost 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lbs (5.5lbs lost 8.5lbs to go)
Lovehandles 10.5lbs (2lb lost 8.5lbs to go)
janiebaby 9lbs ( 6lbs lost 3lbs to go )
Purpled 6lbs (2lbs lost 4lbs to go)

Thanks n well done snugglepuss

CLH_X3 said:
Yeah - i was very pleased when it was all baggy at the top... and i thought stuff it il just try on that other dress to see how far off i am of doing it up!

and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

Its tight but it does all the way up.... i think half stone and it be perfect!

You look amazing in that dress, well done hon xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Wouldn't say amazing as its defo to tight! ... But ta ...!

How r u doing

Well I wish I looked as good. I can't pull off strapless dresses cuz I gave this yucky fat at the side of my boobs under my arms and I'm quite broad :(

I'm alright. Back to work today. It was a disaster as expected. Diet wise, I finally had my homemade birthday curry tonight so I think my weeklies are all used up this week... Oops. Gonna try my best to stick to 26pp until Friday!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done snugglepuss.

CLH_X3 said:
Brave lady pointing it all! ... Iv never bothered doing that when I go off track! To scared! Ha!

N thanks !! I got a new dress today that fits but I think another half stone n it would look better!

Iv had 27 out 28pp today so I think sf jelly it is later ha!

How is everyone doing? In lOoking foward to weigh in we'd! Been super super good!

I had to point it all I've kinda became obsessed. I'll be soo gutted on Saturday cause I'm defo going to gain weight. I'm just trying to limit it to a few pounds by being good until my Saturday morning WI.

Well done miniboo and snugglepuss! And Lydia that's brill. U look lovely in ur dress CLH! If u have a look at my profile pics, I wore a lipsy dress 2 my 21st and it was a 10 :( sold it on eBay now but I had to get it taken right in at the bust I'm like an A or B lol. Wouldnt have fit now..

Well I put on a lb this wk! Again. But I hve only had 20 points all day n an stickin to that the whole week!

Hope ur ok Sarah, don't go back 2 work if ur not ready it will jst set u back even further...

Xx

well done liza!! ... a brilliant start!...

sam, just looked at your dress, i love the detail at the top wear it comes apart - im buying a new one in the next week or so just for motivation!... even though i have like 10+ in my wardrobe! HA!

louise - you never know you might still loss!

azwethinkweiz - hope u have a beter day at work today!

well iv been good all week, im on 28pp had 26/27 a few times and used 2 weeklies!

Well done Liza that's great! I know it's nice but u really need boobs 2 pull it off, so thats why it needed taking in! x

Thanks Ladies, I've really got to try hard to keep it off now though as i ate alot of cake the last 2 days, baking is bad!! lol

I wish i could fit nicely into my lipsy dresses!
Sam you might not lose if you only have 20 points a day, its not a lot. I struggle with sticking to 26 i need more...piggy me :p
Liza thats a good start, well done and good luck Louise you may well still lose, credit to you pointing your night out!!

xx

Back