10 week holiday challenge!

Well used all my points so no proper tea for me tonight! Oppsss... Wi tOmorrow

CLH_X3 said:
Well used all my points so no proper tea for me tonight! Oppsss... Wi tOmorrow

Good luck for tomorrow hon xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well I ate two crispy white chocolate bars today at 7pp each, oops, still I had a low pp din n breakie so I am only 2 pp over. I also went for a run tonight so hopefully that helped!

Good luck with ur weigh in chl, let us know how u go? X

Will do i weigh in at 9.30am ...

I went 1pp over yday but that meant i used 3 weeklies so i aint guna worry!

Hi ladies

I cheated and had an extra weigh in today as I go on holiday today lost 1lb so quite happy takes my total loss in the challenge down to 6 lb so no doubt I'll go enjoy myself and put that back on!

Good luck everyone with your challenges xx

Lost 4lbs this week

CLH_X3 said:
Lost 4lbs this week

Wow that's awesome!!! Well done bet your chuffed :D

Thank you :)

Thats bloody brill CLH well done chick :) x

Well done Giles, enjoy your holiday :) xx

Well done CLH that's absolutely brilliant!! I've still not lost anythin and it's doin my box in!
Slimatee now not working and I want a flat tummy for my holidays, but I've been taking ibuprofen and it's really not agreeing with me iyswim!! I'm sooo bloated I look pregnant! :( i wish I could just deal with being fat, build a bridge n get over it, there's people dying in the world n I'm depressed over my weight but I can't help it!!! Xx

Ta :)

Im sure you don't look pregnant Sam! Ha ...!

Iv been abit bad today as its my day off, had some chocolate and a pub meal but back to being good tomorrow!

Well done CLH that's absolutely brilliant!! I've still not lost anythin and it's doin my box in!
Slimatee now not working and I want a flat tummy for my holidays, but I've been taking ibuprofen and it's really not agreeing with me iyswim!! I'm sooo bloated I look pregnant! :( i wish I could just deal with being fat, build a bridge n get over it, there's people dying in the world n I'm depressed over my weight but I can't help it!!! Xx

Aww Sam, i think you think your *fat* when your not!! Okay you might not be as slim as you have been but your really not fat.
My stats are the same as yours and i carry 1.5 stone more.

I bet if you had a picture of you with no head you'd think oooo she's slim!!!

Chin up chick, it will come off xx

Thanks girls.. Sorry 2 moan I'm being an idiot I know I'm not fat, just wobbly haha. The cellulite makes it worse but went for another sunbed today so it does make it a bit more disguised lol.

When is everyone goin on holiday then? Xx

Awwww ladies your both gorgeous and i aspire to be your size.

I know that counts for nothing and its how you feel yourself.

I go away in 6 weeks on sunday now, i'm going to start doing the 30 day shred as well from sunday as my hubster will be working away for a month so i can do it in peace :)

I go away in 14 weeks yesterday..... Forever ... But means I'm guna try and get at least a stone of by then! Or even more!

Oooo you have a good few weeks to lose a stone nice and slowly :)

I feel slimmer today!! I cheeky weighed myself and i'm 1lb down but hubby is going away for a month next week and i promised we could go to an all you can eat place on sunday....grrrr I just know i wont restrain myslef..lol

Well done snugglepuss ... I love all you can eats lol!

Iv had all 28pp and 4 weeklies today and it's not even 7pm! Ouch!

OMG Lydia me too!!!

When i first started drinking it i kinda winced at it, now i'm getting to like it...lol

I like it aswell! ha

I used 35 weeklies yday!!! ouch!!!.. guna stick to 26 a day and see how weigh in goes now lol

CLH_X3 said:
I like it aswell! ha

I used 35 weeklies yday!!! ouch!!!.. guna stick to 26 a day and see how weigh in goes now lol

Lol don't worry, I did that last week and still lost a lb! I think sometimes it's better to use em in a big chunk ;)

Weigh in today... Eek... Someone save me!

Lol don't worry, I did that last week and still lost a lb! I think sometimes it's better to use em in a big chunk ;)

Weigh in today... Eek... Someone save me!

Hope it is.. least there all gone til wi nw!

GOOD LUCK!

Back