10 week holiday challenge!

Lydiahoyle said:
Wow you did so well doing a 10k with an injured leg!! Well done! You must be so proud!

I have started the c25k programme. Although I did a 10k I don't think I am fit enough so want to build up to it to make sure I don't have any injuries. I'm on week 3 day 3 but I have not done it for a few days with being busy but will do it today. I find it so useful and helpful. I have the ap on my iPhone which talks u through it.

Honest to god I think you must have a very good base fitness to do a 10km with no training :) Sure it took me 77mins (just checked today) and I go jogging regularly. I'm ok with my time because I had my calf injury slowing me up. Hoping to do better on my next 10km :)

Well done you starting c25k - it's a brill programme for beginners. I only got my injury when I stopped doing that and pushed myself too hard to get to 10km so defo take it slow, bit by bit :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lydia lol, you miss him when he's gone and that he gets under your feet when he's there! Can't live with them, can't live without them lol.

I know, people keep telling me I did ok considering the circumstances but I'm disappointed in myself. I have a 10km coming up in july yes, it's in Fingal in Dublin. I have a 5 mile run coming up in a few weeks too lol - this joining a running club might have been a bad idea :p

That's terrible about your OH sam... I hope he's able to find work soon!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ahhhh I have messed up so bad, pretty much eatin what I want the past few days :( I keep joining the monthly challenges aswell and then epicly failing!!

So ul probs have won on Monday Lydia :) im jst not in the right frame of mind. How u girls gettin on? Xx

Oh no!! Hope he's okay that's a wee shame, it's understandeable that ur eatin on the go. I have no excuse just absolute no willpower... Glad that I'm not the only one tho lol, hopefully we can get bk on it nxt wk without too much damage :) x

Blimey Lydia glad yo here your oh is okay!!!

You lot put me to shame with the running....i want to do it, i'm just lazy :p

I have gone back to zumba though and will be doing it twice a week :)

I've tried ( i say loosely) to be on track but i know from going on the scales i haven't lost this week :(
And im baking again and that means naughty off cuts :eek:

I'm off to see Coldplay tonight so lots of wine, but i WILL be back on it tomorrow whole heartedly, i go away 3 weeks today :)

xxx

Yeh me 2 girls fresh start in the morning, I'll let u no what I weigh tomoz lydia n we can take it from there... Defo doin it this time I feel ill with myself. Thts gd bout Zumba snuggle puss I wana go to bokwa but don't wana go myself xx

RIGHT LETS DO THIS!!!! :)

I've STS Lydia so rather happy!

I'm on it.. x

Have posted in 2/3 weeks .... Iv started work agai and had to do Wednesday so I couldn't make my meeting, but I can start going again from tomorrow, iv been naughty for like 2/3 weeks aswel but in guna solider on!

My holiday is actually in 10 weeks now and I wanna lose a stone (or more depends if iv put on much) oops :(

At my last meeting I put in 2.5 so I was 11.10/5 so were see if I gained much more

Anyone fancy restarting the 10 week challenge ... I have 10 weeks til my holiday so seems perfect for me!

Yes CLHx I defo wanna restart it. My weigh in was yesterday I was 9st 10 and I definitely wana be 8st 10 by then so we both have a stone to lose! Its not too unachievable... Only 1.4lb per week.. I am trying to do this Wendy Plan, I had 33 points and stuck to it yesterday but see after it goes down to 26 points thats when I really struggle, Wednesday is the challenge. I feel like somethins maybe clicked this time I'm so fed up of not fittin in my clothes!! x

Ok I'm all for re-starting the challenge, I feel like I need something to focus on. I'll start it off and if you wanna add your name just do the usual :D

Louise88 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)

LETS DO THIS!!!

I'm up for restarting....i go away in 2.5 weeks and i know i'll put on as its all in but i still want to keep on track and not go stoopid.

I was 10.13 monday....Gutted, thats 3lb on from last week :(

But i'm right back on it today, i have made 0 point soup and have had fish for tea :)

I'm going to go for 7LB in 10 weeks as i'm away for 1 week and in London for a couple of days.

Good luck ladies xx

Snugglepuss 7lbs (0lbs lost, 7lbs to go)

Can someone add me .. On phone 14lbs for me!

I gained 4lbs today!

LydiaHoyle 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
CHL_X3 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lb (0lb lost, 14lb to go)

Woohoo let's do this girls! Back on the slimatee today...

Good luck everyone xx

i see another 10 week challange has been started !! , just to say i hit goal today at 8 stone and my breast lump results came back clear !!!

That is absolutely brilliant janie, so glad that ur lump got the allclear first and foremost and also well done on reachin ur target!

Xx

fantastic news can someone add me to. im guna go for a small loss of 7lbs cuz i think i set targets too high and get frustrated when i dont reach them. so ill start with a 7. that will be 2 stickers mind so bring it on xx

I'm gonna go for around 9lb. My WW goal (that I set aaaages ago lol) is in 3.5lb (50lb total loss) but I'm aiming to get to around 10st 2lb now (about 4st off altogether). I'll see how I go!!
Added LoveHandles to the list too x

LydiaHoyle 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
CHL_X3 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lb (0lb lost, 14lb to go)
azwethinkweiz 9lb (0lb lost, 9lb to go)
LoveHandles 7lb (0lb lost, 7lb to go)

i see another 10 week challange has been started !! , just to say i hit goal today at 8 stone and my breast lump results came back clear !!!

That is such good news about the lump hon!! You must be feeling so great today after the good news and reaching target on top of that!! WOOP!! \m/

omg my holiday is in about 12 weeks! must get a move on x

i weigh 13st 6.5. was kinda hoping to be 11st or under but ive been naughty for 2 months!! any tips girls? is this slimatea any good? xxx

Back