10 week holiday challenge!

Woohoo girls this is my 4th full day of stickin to my points... Not done that for a long time lol... :)

Yeh love handles I think it's good it helps u along the way anyway :) x

Woohoo girls this is my 4th full day of stickin to my points... Not done that for a long time lol... :)

Yeh love handles I think it's good it helps u along the way anyway :) x

Iv stuck to my points aswel since wed, was not hapy that i put 4lbs on

better update my sig!

how is everyone doing ?

im hoping to be 10.10 in 10 weeks time for my holiday ...

Still cant belive iv put on 4lbs, and 2,5lbs the week before! ... so 6.5 gain in like 3/4 weeks!
i better lose at least 4 this week!

Lost a pound. Now 10st 10.5lb - woop. Lightest since I can remember!

Louise88 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 7lbs (0lbs lost, 7lbs to go)
LydiaHoyle 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
CHL_X3 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lb (0lb lost, 14lb to go)
azwethinkweiz 9lb (1lb lost, 8lb to go)
LoveHandles 7lb (0lb lost, 7lb to go)

Well done Sarah

Don't feel guilty! Everyone has blow out days now and again I started ww again on Monday following my holiday mon and tues I didn't even eat up to 26pp as was super healthy we'd I got some bad news do must've had about 46pp that day at the very least (had to guestimate some of the values) but I wrote wed off and got back on track (well would've if I'd been able to eat since then been poorly so water is my only friend at the moment)

Draw a line under it and get back to pp tomorrow! Hope all went well at the hospital

Lydiahoyle said:
Oh no, I hope ur bad news isn't bad now! I'm just the same though eat with bad news, stress etc. I wish I was one of those who can't eat when stressed etc. I will draw a line under it but I'm so mad as I have never felt sooo determined! I will be back on it tomorrow though I also learnt a third lesson tonight...drink before eating it is probaly thirst not hunger!

My oh is in hospital but a lot better so I'm happier, he is just bored though and it is a rip off!!! £10 for 24 hours of television!!!! Poor thing, hate leaving him. He will be home soon though. Hopefully.

Oh I hope it isn't anything too serious with your oh? Tv in hospital is such a rip off does he have an iPad or anything he could watch tv on or DVDs on without the rip off costs?

Yeah drinking before you eat is a good tip (and one that I'd forgotten thanks for the reminder!) emotional eating us rubbish isn't it but channel that anger into positive ww thoughts and it'll be good. Sadly my bad news is permanent bad news I have a chronic knee condition and constant pain neither of which will get better so it's been hard to take but the increase in medication is just killing me water only since Wednesday night on the plus side I should lose weight on Monday x

That's also the problem with me... Once I start, I find it really hard to stop recently! ... Iv been good since Wednesday now though and I plan to not have a treat we'd when I weigh and do a solid 2 weeks!

Lost 1lb today. That takes my total to 3 stone off. Might treat myself today :D

Louise88 14lbs (1lbs lost, 13lbs to go)
LydiaHoyle 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lb (0lb lost, 14lb to go)

hey guys. hope ur all ok? i bought 2 boxes of slimatea today. how often do u guys drink it? x

I need to get some more slim a tea!

How was everyone's weekend ? I stuck to my pp !! And no weeklies used so far!

well done ... 2lbs is a great weight loss!!... even with a bad weekend!

well done Lydia that's fantastic!! :D xx

Well I have also lost 2lb? Don't understand as I have ate bad. I went out for dinner and had a curry and then eton mess.. But I had 40 weeklies on sat to use so that shudve been ok. But then I went and had a hogi yesterday!! (Without the cheese) and then snacked last night. But anyway lost 2lb, well done Lydia.

LydiaHoyle 14lbs (2lbs lost, 12lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lb (2lb lost, 12lb to go)

well i went to go to zumba this morning but was cancelled so ended up in the gym! havnt been there in sooo long! but i did it. and boy did i sweat it out. ill be disapointed if i dont get a good loss cuz ive been good all week. but im having a bad period so i guess we will find out tomorrow x

Well done sam! ... I love Eton mess! Yum!

Ooooo doing well ladies keep it up :)

I've lost 3.5LB!!! It's a bit of a false one though as i had put on 3lb last week and it was only cause i ate and drank lots last sunday and i weight on monday, managed to get it off this week and an extra .5lb :)

2 weeks till my hol, i need to me extra good now as i don't tend to lose the next week if i've had a good loss, wish me luck xx

Snugglepuss 7lbs (3.5lbs lost, 3.5lbs to go)

Well done ladies on your losses!

I've lost 5.5lbs this week tho that's because I haven't been able to eat since Wednesday as quite poorly so its a really unhealthy loss and I'd expect to put a little on next week

Snugglepuss 7lbs (3.5lbs lost, 3.5lbs to go)
Giles86 12lb (5.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go)

wow .. everyones doing so well!!!

keep it up girlies!

Giles- hope ur feeling better!
snugglepuss- keep it up, i put on 4lbs last week so i wonder what il lose wed! hope i do as good as u

Back