10 week holiday challenge!

Well done snugglepuss uv done great 2 get it bk off! Well done lovehandles aswell.. Wish I had the motivation to exercise. Omg girls (tmi) but I had a really bad turn this morning. I hadn't been to the loo in about 2 weeks so I took 2 x slimatee 3 days in a row and still nothin so last nite I took 2 laxatives n I woke up this mornin thinkin I was dying literally. I ended up on the bathroom floor and I couldn't get bk up for ages. So I was 2 hours late for work, I eventually managed to crawl bk into bed but i felt so ill it was really bad, i was shaking like a leaf n was seeing black spots. So don't overdo them lol. Silly billy that I am!! Wont b doin that again... Xx

Hope ur feelin better soon too giles xx

Oh god Sam, do you feel better now?
I totally understand your need to go to the toilet, i'm the same and hate it though slimatee and senokot seems to be working for me lately. Try eating prunes (bleugh) but they are suppposed to help too (though if your like me it will bung you up instead).

Just done zumba tonight aswell :)
Hope you feel better soon Giles xx

Thanks ladies I actually managed some toast before well half a slice yay!!! But since then had crippling stomach pains so back to bed and to gp tomorrow I just want to get better!

Sam, oh my god! Are you ok? Poor love, that sounds awful!! And you went to work... I totally would have rang in ill. You could try colpermin instead, much gentler on the tummy. It's for IBS really but it does help I'd you take it for a few days even.

Giles hope you feel better soon... Nothing worse than those crippling tummy pains :(

Well done on the fab losses too girls xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hope your ok Sam! And giles!

Lydia - I don't always use all my points... If I have 1/2 left I leave them if I don't want them

o god sambam hope ur feeling better now? thats awful. x

CLH_X3 said:
Hope your ok Sam! And giles!

Lydia - I don't always use all my points... If I have 1/2 left I leave them if I don't want them

Still feel awful 87 attempted phone calls to my doctors and still no appointments (you have to call at 8:30 and constantly engaged!)

Hope your feeling better Sam

lost 3.5 this week. half way to target already! but not going to get too excited as im going out saturday for lots of cocktails and i gain weight so easily x

Well done love handles!!! Great loss

Come on Lydia! U can do this!!

I weigh tomorrow morning, looking foward to it kinda as iv been super duper good!

I had a bad day too Lydia. Went crisp crazy. Back on it tomorrow! I was comfort eating... I really need to stop doing that!

U ok Sarah, what's up ?

Nothing much, I just decided today that I'm going to leave the job I'm in as I think it's part of why I'm so unhappy. The job hunt is on!

oooo good luck!!

Lost 7.5lbs :)

CLH_X3 said:
Lost 7.5lbs :)

Wow wow wow that's fantastic well done girl!! What's your secret? Lol

Well done love handles that's a fab loss!

I hope I lose this week need to get 3.5lbs off to get into the 11's n wanna be there in the next couple of weeks.

Sam did you find a Bokwa class? My instructor does one in Stepps dunno if that's near you?

A pound off this week... I'll get there someday ;)
Updated Chantelles loss - well done hon!!! Xx
Also updated LoveHandles - ye are putting me to shame with these big losses girls lol... X

Louise88 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 7lbs (3.5lbs lost, 3.5lbs to go)
LydiaHoyle 14lbs (2lbs lost, 12lbs to go)
CHL_X3 14lbs (7.5lbs lost, 6.5lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lb (2lb lost, 12lb to go)
azwethinkweiz 9lb (2lb lost, 7lb to go)
LoveHandles 7lb (3.5lb lost, 3.5lb to go)
Giles86 12lb (5.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go)

I'm hoping to lose 19lbs in 11weeks, :S I'm on week 5 and lost 9lbs so far.. I'm positive I will do this :) fingers crossed lol.

Back