10 week holiday challenge!

Thanks! ... No tips, I just followed the diet

Lydiahoyle said:
Ha ha we said that at the same time giles! Great minds and all that! X

Definitely do!!!

Well im still stuck in hospital and I feel huge even tho I still can't eat properly they are giving me loads of fluids and I can't bring myself to ask for the scales (mostly I don't feel well tho a little bit is fear of being so full of fluids I weigh really heavy) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Oh no! Ur in hospital? How long have u been in for?

Well I was admitted Tuesday via my GP but my symptoms started a last wed 13th haven't been able to eat it drink properly since then sadly. They thought it was a reaction to medication but think its a Viral infection now so maybe home tomorrow.

I know I shouldn't worry about diet but I am (stupid I know) more so I just want to get weighed maybe I'm slightly too obsessed? Determined to do it this time tho and feeling rubbish isn't helping ignore me I'm just feeling sorry for myself I'm the youngest person in my ward by about 40 years and feel awful

Anyway sorry for the rant but I feel a little better for having it and a cry x

Hi girls not been on my Internet broke. Omg giles hope ur ok!! I know I need 2 take laxatives but thanks for the tip Sarah ill maybe look 4 them. Such a horrible experience.

Yeh snugglepuss a think I may have IBS the type that u don't go? Been to the docs numerous times get palmed off.

Well done CLH, sarah and love handles :)

No Louise there is one down here I'm in Ayrshire but I'm too embarrassed to go myself.. I've watched a video on YouTube it looks major hard..?

Sarah I've got an interview tomorro! For an insolvency administrator, my work aren't paying my tax the scumbags.

Stick to it Lydia! U can do it chick xx

Hope ur ok giles!

Good luck on the job Sam! ..

Haha... Both posted at the same time! Lol ... But no I didn't use my weeklies! I rarely use them

I have used them a few times but I tend to not use them unless I really need them

CLH_X3 said:
Hope ur ok giles!

Good luck on the job Sam! ..

Haha... Both posted at the same time! Lol ... But no I didn't use my weeklies! I rarely use them

Getting there hopefully discharged this afternoon so I can go home.

You have totally inspired me with your loss no weeklies when I get back onto it!

you can do it giles... & lydia !!

i also dont really eat carbs.. that might help... i have 1-2 slices of bread a week, if that some weeks, and the only pasta/potatoe i eat is in ready meals lol...

Hmm I'm a bread person so might look at reducing that when I get back on plan hopefully Monday can get back on it, think that if I've had 10 pp a day at the moment I'll have been lucky feel really heavy tho

Haha!! ... Woo woo be me for a week! ...

Yeh we all wana be CLHx for a week haha! I've been doin good. I know fruit is a fortune! I go thru 3 punnets of strawberries a week between me and my wee boy about 8 bananas, apples, and grapes. (oh doesn't eat fruit) I need 2 eat my weeklies otherwise I just go mental and have a binge.

Interview went ok, don't think I'll get it though cos I have no experience of bankruptcy administration I'm a debt collector normally... But fingers crossed!

Hope ur feelin bk to normal soon Giles x

Fruit an stuff is exspensive but then I would spend £15 on a weekend for a takeaway for me and my OH... So with not buying that I buy the fruit ... & I have 2 fresh fruit n veg shops by me and they always has offers on

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm chicken and asparagus for T!

Well finally home but still feeling rubbish!
Clearly I have no idea how heavy I feel as I'm half a pound lighter then last time I got weighed.

Managed 8pp today which is a bonus.

Fruit and veg can be really expensive couple of weeks ago I looked at raspberries which were £3.99! Seemed stupidly expensive tho I suppose when you compare with a takeaway it isn't that bad is it?

Glad ur back home giles! ... Woo on the half a pound down!

I bought a punnet of strawberrys today fr 79p in the veg shop near me... There always that price .. Or 2 for £1 or max 99p each .... Same with the grapes ... One or the other is always got a offer on

CLH_X3 said:
Glad ur back home giles! ... Woo on the half a pound down!

I bought a punnet of strawberrys today fr 79p in the veg shop near me... There always that price .. Or 2 for £1 or max 99p each .... Same with the grapes ... One or the other is always got a offer on

Cheers hun! Just wish I felt better!

That's a really good price for the fruit the only time I seem to get a good deal is where I work there is a fruit and veg stall and he always has brilliant offers I just can't get to him that often!

Think tesco asda and m&s are all really expensive for fruit and tesco and asda stuff doesn't seem to last that long

Cheers hun! Just wish I felt better!

That's a really good price for the fruit the only time I seem to get a good deal is where I work there is a fruit and veg stall and he always has brilliant offers I just can't get to him that often!

Think tesco asda and m&s are all really expensive for fruit and tesco and asda stuff doesn't seem to last that long

Yh i agree i think asda fruit taste abit bland sometimes aswel cuz they try to sell cheap so they need to buy cheap!

Ahhh girls. Weighed myself this morning and I had lost 3lb but just went out and had a 3 course meal including macaroni cheese! :( so I won't have lost much now.

My meal was lovely tho lol x

Well done sam! U will still lose something!

Back