10 week holiday challenge!

Just had a wee weigh there and it was 9st 8 :( gutter x

Ur weigh less tomorrow morning!

Lost a1lb but not very happy with that considering what I'd lost yesterday morning... :( still a loss tho x

Which is why we shouldn't do sneaky weigh ins and drive ourselves mad lol - hard not to do it though. Well done on the loss x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I know lol, i didn't know I was goin out for dinner last nite, shud have jst left the sneaky weigh x

Well done!! Still a loss! Much better then a gain or sts!

I gained a 1LB.....i'm bloody useless!!

Back on slimatee this week and no weeklies as i go away on sunday!!
x

Snugglepuss said:
I gained a 1LB.....i'm bloody useless!!

Back on slimatee this week and no weeklies as i go away on sunday!!
x

Don't be too hard on yourself hun I'm sure that it'll come off, and more, next week!

I've lost 1.5lbs but I'm still not really eating so it'll go back on when I can start eating again

Louise88 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Snugglepuss 7lbs (3.5lbs lost, 3.5lbs to go)
LydiaHoyle 14lbs (2lbs lost, 12lbs to go)
CHL_X3 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lb (2lb lost, 12lb to go)
azwethinkweiz 9lb (1lb lost, 8lb to go)
LoveHandles 7lb (0lb lost, 7lb to go)
Giles86 (7lbs lost 5lbs to go)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can someone update my 3.5 please. Im on my phone. Had my slimatea last night as i went out saturday. Need a detox!! Xx

xd bfdn

Snugglepuss 7lbs (2.5lbs lost, 4.5lbs to go)
CHL_X3 14lbs (7.5lbs lost, 6.5lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lb (3b lost, 11lb to go)
azwethinkweiz 9lb (1lb lost, 8lb to go)
LoveHandles 7lb (3.5lb lost, 3.5lb to go)

Think this is correct can everyone check theres....

well done everyone!!! and snuggle you will get that off next week!

Ahhh thanks for updating for me CLH!

I did deserve to put it on as i was out saturday then had a meal on sunday. I fly out to Portugal next sunday so will weigh sat am (2 days early) but i am deffo NOT eating any weeklies, drinking slimatee everyday and i have been to Zumba tonight and will be there on thursday :) xx

Mine was wrong... Although to be fair, I'll probably put those losses back on again this week after the weekend I had LOL x

Snugglepuss 7lbs (2.5lbs lost, 4.5lbs to go)
CHL_X3 14lbs (7.5lbs lost, 6.5lbs to go)
x_sambam_x 14lb (3b lost, 11lb to go)
azwethinkweiz 9lb (2lb lost, 7lb to go)
LoveHandles 7lb (3.5lb lost, 3.5lb to go)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

sorry sarah..

snuggle it sounds like you have a plan, iv ran out of slimatee... need to buy some when im next in town! ..... also have a nice time away!
i go away 8 weeks on wednesday!

Wasn't you that copied it wrong Chantelle ;)

Like I said... I'll undoubtedly gain this week anyway. I'm looking at around 3lbs gain. Awful isn't it? The weight goes on me SO easy but takes me ages to get it off again. LAME.

I'm sucking down the water this week and trying to stick to 26pp a day (which I find near impossible hehe). Hopefully Fridays WI isn't a complete disaster then. Went for a 3 mile jog yesterday evening and I really enjoyed it for once haha. I'm gonna do 4miles tomorrow and 2 miles on Thursday. Then I have a 5mile run in the Phoenix Park in Dublin on Saturday morning - hoping to do that in around 55mins :)

Any plans this weekend girlies? I'm having a quiet one and gonna try not to eat a ton like I usually do...

azwethinkweiz said:
Wasn't you that copied it wrong Chantelle ;)

Like I said... I'll undoubtedly gain this week anyway. I'm looking at around 3lbs gain. Awful isn't it? The weight goes on me SO easy but takes me ages to get it off again. LAME.

I'm sucking down the water this week and trying to stick to 26pp a day (which I find near impossible hehe). Hopefully Fridays WI isn't a complete disaster then. Went for a 3 mile jog yesterday evening and I really enjoyed it for once haha. I'm gonna do 4miles tomorrow and 2 miles on Thursday. Then I have a 5mile run in the Phoenix Park in Dublin on Saturday morning - hoping to do that in around 55mins :)

Any plans this weekend girlies? I'm having a quiet one and gonna try not to eat a ton like I usually do...

The running sounds great! Wish I could do something like that!

This weekend if I'm feeling better (fingers crossed) ill be going to the hoppings in Newcastle with my brother and nephew. (nephews first time he's only 5 months) but were gonna try play hook the duck he'll hopefully grasp the rod anyway!
Plus I have to help out at my parents church garden party so nothing they exciting really just hope I can because then I can get back to work!

The running sounds great! Wish I could do something like that!

This weekend if I'm feeling better (fingers crossed) ill be going to the hoppings in Newcastle with my brother and nephew. (nephews first time he's only 5 months) but were gonna try play hook the duck he'll hopefully grasp the rod anyway!
Plus I have to help out at my parents church garden party so nothing they exciting really just hope I can because then I can get back to work!

You can do it if I can - I only started 6 months ago and never ran in my life before that. Did the C25k to get me going :)

Are you still not well hon? That must be getting you down - it's so not fun being ill is it!?! Ugh. You managing to eat much the last couple days?
What's hoppings??

Back to work... people might think you're mad to _want_ to be back to work :p

azwethinkweiz said:
You can do it if I can - I only started 6 months ago and never ran in my life before that. Did the C25k to get me going :)

Are you still not well hon? That must be getting you down - it's so not fun being ill is it!?! Ugh. You managing to eat much the last couple days?
What's hoppings??

Back to work... people might think you're mad to _want_ to be back to work :p

I wish I could I have a serious ones injury so walk with a crutch but one say maybe!

No still not well had enough now! Tho apparently viral gastritis can last for weeks??? I hate being sick just hoping anti sickness pills kick in and I get better. I've eaten some fruit and crackers over the last couple of days getting to about 5pp if that then I'm sick afterwards!
Today I've had 1pp but think I need to sim for at least 15pp think powering through might be the way to go?

Oh the hoppings is a local term! It's basically European largest movable funfair it comes to Newcastle for a week but it always rains and this year has been terrible so they have cancelled it for a few days for the first time since ww2. It's great tho loads of rides stalls etc I'm a ride freak but just love wondering around taking photos!

Yeah I am strange wanting to get back to work butI love my job and being in bed constantly dements me!!

I wish I could I have a serious ones injury so walk with a crutch but one say maybe!

No still not well had enough now! Tho apparently viral gastritis can last for weeks??? I hate being sick just hoping anti sickness pills kick in and I get better. I've eaten some fruit and crackers over the last couple of days getting to about 5pp if that then I'm sick afterwards!
Today I've had 1pp but think I need to sim for at least 15pp think powering through might be the way to go?

Oh the hoppings is a local term! It's basically European largest movable funfair it comes to Newcastle for a week but it always rains and this year has been terrible so they have cancelled it for a few days for the first time since ww2. It's great tho loads of rides stalls etc I'm a ride freak but just love wondering around taking photos!

Yeah I am strange wanting to get back to work butI love my job and being in bed constantly dements me!!

That sucks - maybe some day though!!? Ya never know :)

Oh man... I had gasteoentritis a month ago and it lasted a week and half... I was SO fed up with it. Could barely eat anything... its no fun at all at all. I hope your illness eases off soon x Hopefully you can manage some more pp during the day!

Ooooh riiight... like Funderland or something?! A ride freak? Do you mean you don't go on the rides? I used to be afraid of all the rides but I'll go on most things now (execpt those dropzone thingies - I really hate those because I'm scared of heights :eek:)

Haha, well I know what you mean. I was off work for 3 whole months this year... I was starting to go demented but I was also worried about returning after being off so long. I'm back about 6 weeks now - it's all coming back to me slowly but surely :p What's your job hon? I don't know anyone who loves their job ;)

azwethinkweiz said:
That sucks - maybe some day though!!? Ya never know :)

Oh man... I had gasteoentritis a month ago and it lasted a week and half... I was SO fed up with it. Could barely eat anything... its no fun at all at all. I hope your illness eases off soon x Hopefully you can manage some more pp during the day!

Ooooh riiight... like Funderland or something?! A ride freak? Do you mean you don't go on the rides? I used to be afraid of all the rides but I'll go on most things now (execpt those dropzone thingies - I really hate those because I'm scared of heights :eek:)

Haha, well I know what you mean. I was off work for 3 whole months this year... I was starting to go demented but I was also worried about returning after being off so long. I'm back about 6 weeks now - it's all coming back to me slowly but surely :p What's your job hon? I don't know anyone who loves their job ;)

Yeah exactly I've changed my attitude slightly because you never know what's going to happen do rather then it being a definate no now it's a who knows they might be able to fix me.

Yeah I'm guessing it's like that as I think I know what Funderland is its Irish right? http://www.hoppingsfunfairs.com/ thats what I'm on about! No I love the rides bigger and faster and scarier the better! I'll try anyone once tho my family and Friends won't let me ride the mechanical bull because of my knee. I love the drop rides tower of terror is Disney is my favourite tho def stay away if scared of heights!!

You have my sympathies having had this hun it is awful it'll be two weeks tomorrow since I started feeling poorly and had a proper new to eat. So far I've had around 4 pro points today i might try super noodles layer as I kind of weirdly fancy them.

I'm a joke and alcohol worker so work with people with substance misuse problems it's infuriating, annoying and upsetting at tines but somethings you get good results no matter how small which makes everything worthwhile. I love it and the day I don't I'd the day I leave I get to do something different every day from prison to rehab to court to individual one-to-one sessions and group projects :) what do you do? X

Back