10 week holiday challenge!

I lost 1 and a quarter this week so I'm only 1.5lbs away from my original goal weight. Then I'm gonna aim for another 6lbs off :) Here's hoping!!

I do the same SnugglePuss, I've been at this weight before a few weeks ago - I keep losing, putting on, losing, putting on - Life can get in the way of the diet sometimes. As long as I'm a good weight for my hols in September then I'm ok with it taking a bit longer than it should.

Well done Sarah thats amazing!! Very proud of u... :)

I am the same too sometimes I think what's the point in being miserable, I know I'm miserable with my weight but it would be even worse to not have a life. Me and Oh love goin out for dinner at the weekends so it's hard.

Where u goin in September sarah? I'm hoping to book up again soon wana go to Mexico or Dom republic :) x

Well done Sarah your chipping away at it nicely now :)

Having a social life is half my problem, i go out so often with friends, thats why changing my weigh in day might help.

I'm out tonight for a drink and have bought a bottle of Stowlls rosie...it's 50% less calories...fingers crossed it doesn't taste rancid!!

I've just had 2 days in London, eating drinking anything, so i'm going to rein it in over the weekend (so not like me) and hopefully i'll lose something by next wednesday :)

Well done Sarah thats amazing!! Very proud of u... :)

I am the same too sometimes I think what's the point in being miserable, I know I'm miserable with my weight but it would be even worse to not have a life. Me and Oh love goin out for dinner at the weekends so it's hard.

Where u goin in September sarah? I'm hoping to book up again soon wana go to Mexico or Dom republic :) x
Thanks hon :) xx

I know... it's so hard to keep a _life_ while you diet. I have to say it is definitely easier on PP than it was on discover plan... that took over my whole life while I did it. Least we have out weeklies and AP (I use ALL of my weeklies and AP and then sometimes more than that hahaha).

I'm heading to Malta hon - my sister is getting married there and I'm a bridesmaid. Tried the dress on again recently and it's big around the bust but still fits the waist nicely - so I'm losing my boobs but keeping me flabby tummy (grrrreat).
Wow Mexico or Dom Republic - that sounds amazing. I've never been anywhere like that before - I'm a bit of a bad flyer to be honest...

Well done Sarah your chipping away at it nicely now :)

Having a social life is half my problem, i go out so often with friends, thats why changing my weigh in day might help.

I'm out tonight for a drink and have bought a bottle of Stowlls rosie...it's 50% less calories...fingers crossed it doesn't taste rancid!!

I've just had 2 days in London, eating drinking anything, so i'm going to rein it in over the weekend (so not like me) and hopefully i'll lose something by next wednesday :)

Thanks Snugglepuss... long as it keeps chipping away with just the odd gain here and there (I have a hen night coming up soon lol...) then I don't mind. I want to aim for 10st 2lb and see how I feel there. I thought I'd be happy at around this weight but I'm not as my tummy is still a bit large :(

I don't go out with friends much or drinking or any of that - I have mild social anxiety which tends to get in the way of all that (I often lie and come up with excuses not to go places). But I do tend to overindulge at the weekend - having big brekkies and choccie bars etc. I'm a desperate sweet tooth!!

I'm sure you can rein it in a bit hon - even if you pull off a STS that would be amazing after 2 days off plan. You've plenty of time to pull it back before Wednesday so it's a good plan :) xx

x_sambam_x said:
That's great love handles, where u off to? I've defo put weight on this week had 2 portions of chips and a pizza and macaroni yesterday it's shameful.. I am so fed up!!! I'll hopefully b goin on holiday soon I need 2 get a grip of myself. :( well done for the motivation snugglepuss, I have none whatsoever.

Monday again it is.. X

We are off to egypt for a week. 5* all inclusive. Sooo excited. I dont even care if i gain while im away i fully intend to enjoy myself :) x

Aw sounds lovely love handles, go4 it!! Dont hold back, I don't when I'm on holiday :) or when im not on holiday as this week has shown.. Put on 2lb lol. Enough is enough tho im making me heave!!

Today I'm on it 110%! x

I wish i had another holiday to aim for.....well we are going to Paris in October but thats not the same as a beach hol!!

Sam & Lydia your not on your own i've had a rough weekend too...BUT i have changed my weigh in to a wednesday so i hope this has a better effect :)

I've just been swimming too, the first time in a long time, it wasn't so bad. I did 46 lengths in 50 mins, don't know if thats good or bad but still its a full body workout!!

Dig deep and get motivated you will do it!!

My thing is, is that we are trying for a baby and i'm scared of putting to much weight on, so the more i try and get off now the better xx

Of course u can don't be silly!! I don't really stick to ww I do whatever helps me lose weight so whatever works for u lydia!! I love this wee thread I won't b leaving! :)

I done 30ds tonight woohoo so proud!

X

Course you can hon!! WW has worked for me to get the majority of my weight off but now I find that I'm starving on only 26pp a day (it must be the fact that I started exercising more maybe?). So I'm usually eating an extra 40pp a week - yes FORTY! And still losing weight. So I'm half calorie counting/ half doing WW - just doing what I want really lol.

Snugglepuss I just remembered I never replied 2 your post! Well done by the way 46 lengths is absolutely fantastic!! :)

And ur trying for a baby.... Awwwww! That's so exciting! I wish I could have that motivation but if I knew I was tryin for a baby it would be chips every day for me! Honestly I know it's early advice but breast feed, the weight literally fell off me and I got down to 8st 7. :) good luck xx

Awww Lydia dont be daft you NEED to do what works for you......we are all after the same aim :)

Sarah thats ace, if your still losing and the exercise is all good for toning!!

Sam i tried the 30ds and managed about 8 mins, good going girl!! lol and thanks i'm aching today but thats good, i will be going tomorrow too :)
And i totally agree about the breastfeeding, fingers crossed thats what i'll do, it will be our first baby so a whole new worl once we are pregnant :)

xx

Yeah obviously if It doesn't work for you it doesn't work Snugglepuss I didn't want 2 do it b4 I gave birth, then the midwife plonked him on me and he started feeding and I done it 4 6 months! So glad I did now :) well fingers crossed 4 u it's all so exciting!! I would like another but convincing OH is proving difficult!

Done my DVD again woop. Struggling to walk today but all worth it :) stuck 2 my points too :D xx

Well on my way to being in the 12s for holiday. Lost 4lbs this week! I need to be extra good this week and break the lose gain lose gain trap ive fallen into! I havnt lost 2 weeks in a row since i started ww back in march! So heres to a loss!! Xx

Well done lovehandles thats a brill loss and i know what you mean, thats what i do, good luck for next week :)

Lydia......did you get up and go?? I hope so....We are broody too, we MC'd in March so fingers crossed we are okay next time.

Well i lost 3.5lb this week and thats great as i haven't been all that good!! (holiday aftermath i think)
I've also just been swimming again and did 50 lengths in 54 mins, it feels good, so much better than going to the gym!!

xx

Not having a good week ladies. Expecting a gain I think. Can't seem to be the food down and can't seem to get the motivation to exercise either. I'm fed up I think. And tired because I'm not sleeping well. Disappointed with myself now..

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Don't worry Sarah were on the same boat! Been eating pretty much what I want 4 days now... :( missed my DVD yesterday but was back on it today. I'm jst sick of counting points its doin my head in. Need a break I think.

How's everyone else doing xx

I'm trying to watch what I eat the last 2 days and haven't had much junky stuff but still too many points in my meals. I'm just so fed up at the minute... My head is in the wrong place. Disappointed with myself but hoping I'll have a better week next week. WI tomorrow.
Thanks for encouragement Sambam xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oh SnugglePuss, just read about your MC - sorry to hear about that. My sister MC her first baby but now she has a beautiful daughter that she can't imagine life without. Wishing you all the luck with the baby making hon *hugs* xx

Well done on the loss Lydia, I also lost a lb but I'm happy enough with it because I didn't get out exercising much and I overate on quite a few days. Goin to try not to overeat so much next week. I have a 10km run coming up in Dublin on Sunday so suppose I don't mind having a choccie bar after that ;) Then I want to do a couple of shorter runs during the week - need to get exercising again.

Sorry snugglepuss I missed u saying about MC so sorry 2 hear that! But don't lose hope. My friend has PCO and had 2 mc then when she thought she couldn't have a baby, it happened without her even trying. She has a gorgeous wee 3 year old now! Best of luck dear!

Well done with the weight loss girls. I've not been eating loads of rubbish, jst eating when I want iyswim. Been ok today but I had a huge bowl of sugry cereal this morning, To set me up for my interview lol. Want this job so bad.

Well done on the trainer lydia. I've done my DVD 3 times this wk :) which is an achievement for me! X

immm back.... never went to group last week, only started being good from yday ... im 11.7 now! .. danm, not to much of a gain...

hope your all doing ok!

Back