10 week holiday challenge!

Dr. Oetker aren't that bad Lydia - that's an alright day (you should see my bad days lol).
I had an ok brekkie and lunch but had green thai curry for dinner (it was a homemade one with low fat coconut milk but still fairly high in points). Then I had a wee mini iceberger (3pp) and then I was dragged to the pub by my sister and she got me 2 Baileys (which I love because its yummers but it's very naughty). Pointed everything though so still tracking all that I eat even if it's a bit much sometimes!
Dunno what I'll be eating today - my sister is home and is usually a bad influence food-wise lol - whenever I go to hers for a weekend, I end up gaining weight! And she's a skinny mini size 8 (no fair :( )

Welcome back ClH.. Well I've been bad all wknd girls, went for dinner fri nite, had a chippy and a bulmers at bingo and today had roll and fried egg and potato scone for breakfast! And rubbish all day.

Interview went Ok Lydia, don't have high hopes cos they sed thy had 50 interviewees. I got asked back along with 3 other people for a final interview on fri but it didn't go so well :-s find out tomoro!

X

Well iv felt sick last couple days but when I felt better yday I had BBQ food! Mainly chicken though so not to bad! Since it was all I ate all day!

Back to 26pp now though ....
I got a night out sat so wanna be back to 11.4 by then, even though I'm not guna do that by we'd! Il weigh sat morning !

I'm back on it, duno how long for i jst don't have the motivation!! Need a holiday of some sort x

Welcome back CLH

Fingers crossed Sam, i hope you get a good phonecall :)

I've had such a rough weekend, out sat to F&B's where i suprised myself and just had a steak salad and diet coke!! Out sat night though...drank loads then had kebab and chips on way home drunk....LOL
Sunday i had bacon & egg baps to get over my hangover.....then went to the Key 103 Live concert drank more and ate more.

Today is a new day, i have Zumba later and i WILL be good....i hope...lol xx

Awww thanks snugglepuss but unfortunately someone else must have got the job, thy never called bk.. :(

U did well at frankie and bennies, it could have been a worse nite!

I've done ok today, no exercise I'm afraid.. X

Ahhh that's unfortunate Sam but i hope you take the positives from it, you sat through an interveiw that you passed and then got through to another one!! So well done :)

I'm on it still, feeling rather motivated and i'm on for a loss tomorrow *yay* Just been swimming and did another 50 lengths :)

xxx

Lovehandles said:
Well on my way to being in the 12s for holiday. Lost 4lbs this week! I need to be extra good this week and break the lose gain lose gain trap ive fallen into! I havnt lost 2 weeks in a row since i started ww back in march! So heres to a loss!! Xx

I did it! Lost half a pound this week. Not brilliant but its still a loss :) xx

Well done ....

I lost half pound this week... Still a loss! I will be good! ... I got a night out drinking but il just have that night of and get back on it the next day!

Think I'm gonna gain this week... and I've a 2 day hen party celebration this weekend so will be surprised if I don't gain next weekend too lol! Ah jaysus girls, someone kick me up the arse!!

Someone needs to kick me up the ass to! I go on holiday in less then a month n I'm guna look a mess!! ...

This night out sat has been planned for ages.... I didn't point yday but wasn't naughty, pretty sure I never ate over my 27pp by addin up everything I can remember ! ...

Just need to carry on being good, try and drink low pp drinks sat and carry on Sunday! .... Even if I lose 1lb il be happy! ....

I'll be happy if I miraculously STS tomorrow after the week I've had hahaha! Feeling very heavy and bloated. Gonna drink a lot of water today to try to wash out some of this crappy food lol. Why do I do this eh? So silly! I feel like a big lump!!

Me too... Reeeeally not looking forward to it...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Good luck!

Lost nowt... Happy enough though because I was too naughty! Have a hen this weekend so more naughtiness ahead... Hopefully I can pull it back during the week!

Well done on the loss Lydia!

It's just a meal and cocktails on saturday night - tonight it'll be just me, my sisters and my mum going for dinner together. I'm tired just thinking about this weekend lol...

Had my yearly review at work today and did well on it but was told that she's unsure if there'll be any raises or not. So I've booked a meeting with the big boss and I'm gonna ask about it. 4yrs I'm being promised better wages and every year = nothing! I'm nervous as hell but gotta bite the bullet...

Lydiahoyle said:
Good on you for arranging a meeting! At least u can get some proper answers if this is what ur being promised every year. You'll be fine, when is it?

Yeah every year I got the same promises about it being different the next year and it never is unfortunately. It's getting me down, I'm the lowest paid in here and it isn't fair because I'm here longer then some of them. I have a feeling I'll be fobbed off again but I'm gonna try anyway. If there's nothing in the pipeline then I'll have to up my game looking for another job.

It's at 4 o'clock... Hope he doesn't postpone, I want to get it over and done with! X

Hey Sarah how'd u get on? Well done with ur 1lb loss lydia. Been meaning 2 reply for ages, but I've been eating like a pig feel like a fraudster on this forum haha.

I am feeling really minging had such a fat greasy disgusting horrible chippy, a fried pizza supper. On the up side tho I think it's put me off chippys forever!

Hope everyone's well, thanks snugglepuss but I never got the job they emailed me saying regrettably They couldn't Take me on so I've joined an agency, my work is a major joke x

Back