10 week holiday challenge!

Rite girls no more nonsense! Am bk on it today it's defo happening...

Doin MFP so I can try and stick 2 26 pp!

Good luck girls :) x

Hey Sam...good luck you can do it...You always look gorgeous on your profile pics anyway :)

So.....over the weekend i haven't been overly bad but i had my 49 extras to play with. Me & hubby had a bad couple of days, i was so upset i lost my appetite so didn't eat much on friday & saturday!! Sunday we were back on track but i think i'll be okay point wise!!

It absolutely really helps having changed my *weigh in day* to wednesday (i weigh at home) no matter what i've eaten at the weekend i can pull it back i think, so if people struggle weighing on a monday after the weekend i would recommend it.......and this is coming from someone that always had to start on a monday!!

xxx

Hey Sam...good luck you can do it...You always look gorgeous on your profile pics anyway :)

So.....over the weekend i haven't been overly bad but i had my 49 extras to play with. Me & hubby had a bad couple of days, i was so upset i lost my appetite so didn't eat much on friday & saturday!! Sunday we were back on track but i think i'll be okay point wise!!

It absolutely really helps having changed my *weigh in day* to wednesday (i weigh at home) no matter what i've eaten at the weekend i can pull it back i think, so if people struggle weighing on a monday after the weekend i would recommend it.......and this is coming from someone that always had to start on a monday!!

xxx

Awww thanks snugglepuss, jst a good angle lol. After having my baby I'm like a plate of jelly and I have stretch marks all over! THats the first time Ive seen your face :) You're beautiful!

I know what u mean about the wednesday thing but if I weighed in on Wed I would continue the bad eating through to Wednesday and then go mental at the weekend again anyway so it would be a vicious circle. Monday is my "right it's Monday a new week, lets do this" thing ha. Hardly lasts though.

I was doing the Wendy plan for ages there but it's defo not working. Monday was a big day points wise (36 points) and I was following that and using loads of points Monday Tuesday and by the time the wknd came I have no points left. So thats not working for me!

Back to 26pp a day until I NEED them!

Hope ur OK hun, I notice u say u were upset, if u need to talk msg me!! xx

Aww thanks Sam...again a good angle... ;) lol

I really know how you feel about starting on a Monday as that is how i was but i feel like its working now i have made that change to wednesday as hard as it was!!
As for the wendie plan...could you manipulate it so you have your high days at the weekend?.....Actually...

This is what i did, i had it written down, gives you a fairly high day for saturday, hope it helps xxx

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

46 - 48

Yeh that's the exact way I was doin it chick but its not workin out, I need more than jst 1 high Saturday cos I normally eat out 1-2 times a wknd. I lost weight better if I saved all my points up 4 weeknd. Thanks for ur help tho!

That's gd wed weigh Ins workin 4 u. I was originally wed wen I started cos the ww meeting I was at was wed morning and I was losing good but I jst can't seem to stick it now!! X

Eugh! Gained 1.5!!! Damn my night out sat!

2lb off this week, happy with that :)

Well done... Wish I lost 2lb jut can't keep my head in it! But started a new week yday and that was my first day being proper good!

Well done Snugglepuss, fab loss!
Chantelle, you'll have that gain off no bother, well done on having a good day yesterday! I'm probably going to gain this week after a long hen weekend and upping my calorie intake all week but sure hey ho...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ive not weighed myself in ages cos all I've done is eat rubbish.. I had candy floss, cupcakes and a magnum ice lolly yesterday!! :(

Taking my mum out for dinner on Saturday to celebrate her 10 year anniversary of sobriety :)

Well done snugglepuss! And dont worry chantelle ur gd at gettin it bk off. Im terrible rite now can't seem 2 find motivation!!

X

i love cupcakes with loads butter cream icing.... downside is though im the only one that likes them so i never buy them as i eaither got to eat them all or bin half .... maybe thats a bonus! LOL

Thanks sam - feeling really unmotiviated last couple weeks but im back on it and full of motiviation for now............ the next time im going to be naughty is the 11th as i have another night out for my friends bday! damn! .. but thats still 10 days away ....

as iv been naughty for more then a couple weeks im hoping to have a big loss like i sometimes do.... i want to lose 5lbs + ..... so heres for hoping....

awwh come on sam! you can do it !!

Gained a pound. Not too bothered though as I'm sick as a dog and my food was all over the place this week. Hopefully it's gone next week!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

im sure it will be gone sarah ,,,,

i was looking at ur stats and we both kinda started at the same weight, near the same height but ur almost a stone lighter then me! i wanna be ur weight!!

Ack you're taller than me Chantelle so you can carry it better. I probs need another stone off but I'm up and down this couple pounds all the bloody time!! I'm only letting myself down really...

Im like 1 inch taller, barley noticable!! lol

You'd be surprised the difference it makes!

God I am so sick of Olympics already... my Dad is watching them NON-STOP! Jesus...

An inch actually makes a massive difference and your profile pic looks gorgeous!!

I feel like i'm already flagging this week...not good!
I have a busy weekend ahead where food is gonna be bad.....must stick to points!
Also gotta bake cupcakes and a cake :/ oh joy!!

I know the feeling about weighing urself lol lydia. Too scared!! And snugglepuss I'm baking a cake tomoz 2 lol.

I'm goin bk to my old job girls its a long drive but my boss is a mad fraudster so I can't stay with him..

Ahh see the feeling of letting ur little one go out of ur view 2 play for the first time it's a scary experience. Hea nearly 4 and he's went round the culdisac to a wee girls house and I can jst about see him but my hearts in my mouth. Over protective parent alert!! Xx

Thanks snugglepuss ...

My oh Is watching the Olympics now ... Boringgggggfg ....

So iv been good .... Ate all my points today, but not over .... Fx for we'd!

This thread always goes quiet over the weekend ... Everyone being naughty ?! Lol :..

First weekend in a while iv been 100% good!

Back