10 week holiday challenge!

Lol i think your right CLH!! Well done for keeping 100%

I'm not sure i have as i haven't pointed!! I haven't eaten loads of bad stuff but not pointing doesn't help. I made cupcakes yesterday and had 1 (they were lush) and today it's my mother in laws birthday so i'm out for a meal later and have made a cake for her!!

Still weigh in is wed so i *might* pull it back, .5lb will be okay!! lol

Awh well at least u never went Completly of the rails.... I had subway today but it was all pointed! I only have 3pp for a snack tonight now! :( boo!

What can I have .... Quavers, sugar free jelly an nice cold can of diet coke! Yumm and 1pp to spare!

Guys ive had a terrible week!! Put on half a pound last week and i think 3 lbs tomorow! Im going away in 3 weeks need to get my act together!!! Xxx

I have been ÜBER ÜBER naughty!!!! Still don't dare weigh myself! Eeekkkk going to weigh in tomorrow morning I think. I need a shock to get me into the mood again!

av u weighed ?

I'm losing my mojo too :/

Must get on the wagon....

Everyone's losing it as iv just got it back lol

I lost 5.5lb this week ... :)

Wooo well done chick :)

Just .5lb off for me but at least its a loss :) x

I got 1 last weigh in and then after that info on holiday on the following we'd so can't make weigh in!

Hey girlies!! I have not been on this forum in over a wk I don't think lol!! I have been soooo bad. Need 2 go back 2 meetings cos I'm jst doing as I please cos there's no one to answer to! :( how's everyone else gettin on! Xx

Oh my it has been quiet!!

I find that if i dont come on here or track on WW site i start slipping.....and i'm slipping!! Trying my god damn hardest this week, i have a hen night on the 25th so want to lose 4lb for then.

I can't find my exercise mojo either, zumba wasn't on last week or tonight so i didn't go swimming either, it's back on thursday though so fingers crossed i get my motivation back when i start going back there.

I'm still hoping for a loss this week, its been tom so never know where i'm up to till i weigh properly.
Going for a 100% week and not using weeklies.

Good luck ladies we can do it xx

Right girls :( I need some sympathy. I had been gd for 1 n a half days there and it was my birthday yesterday. Everythin was goin gd only had 12 points up til dinner. Me and oh are on the verge of splitting up :( so anyway I asked him 2 go 4 dinner to talk and he said no go to ur mums! So i was so upset it was my birthday, and he was still continuing this. So I went to my sisters and bought £15 of binge food and £10 in the chip shop! I had pakora chips, glass bottle of ginger, half a bag of kettle chips and dip, 2 fairy cakes a full treat bag of peanut m&ms a bag of skittles, 3 astrobelts and a packet of jawbreakers! I was actually seriously unwell after it with the sugar in my body... And oh still isn't talking to me. Any time we talk we argue! Sorry to invade this light hearted forum with my drama but I need someone to vent to I feel majorly alone right now :( x

Sorry to hear about your troubles with your OH hon. You must be having a tough time of it. I completely understand your binge... I binge eat too especially if I'm upset or feeling lonely. Did you feel in control when you were eating the food? Sometimes I feel like I can't stop eating even though I feel sick. It's a psychological thing I think.
Do you really think you and OH will split? What about a break from each other for a while, might help ye see things differently and maybe miss each other!? Big hugs for you Sam <3 xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Awww Sam huge hugs (((hugs)))...Sorry to hear about you and OH i really don't know what to suggest.
Going through a tough time time makes dieting all the harder anyway and i'm someone that sacks the dieting off it i have tough time anyway, Having it in your head that your dieting, sometimes make you eat more rubbish than what you normally would.
I really don't blame you for yesterdays binge for a start it was your birthday!!!
I would take the dieting out of your mind at the moment and just *eat healthy* and work on your relationship with the OH if he lets you.

Much love to you and i hope you work it out xxx

So quiet ladies!!

How are we all doing and how are you Sam? Hope your okay!!

I think i'm doing okay, i kinda dont point over the weekend but dont go crazy, it certainly helps changing weigh in to a wednesday anyway.

Hope your all okay xx

I've been just maintaining my weight at the moment. Been feeling very fat the last couple of days since seeing a couple pics of me running the 10km last month :( Need to get back in the zone!!

Hi girls thank u all for ur kindness! That's ms jst came on n seen this MSG.

Sorry stupit iPhone! Turned out he was textin some chick, the girl from the dentist but he's adamant that it wasn't in a flirty way it was a friendship? Well what's the need 2 hide it from me and delete the msgs? Had a really hard couple of weeks but weve sorted things. My Bags Have been packed and unpacked about 8 times. And now I'm a paranoid wreck! Cos everytume hes on his phone I think it's her!!

Anyway I'm jst goin to start again today, luckily I don't think I've gained any weight. :) how's everyone else xx

Ahhh Sam i'm glad your back on track with the boy now, you will be paranoid for a bit, he needs to prove himself to you!!

I've put 2lb on :(
I had all of the bank holiday off, so back on it now, must get that 2lb back off and more!!

Its very quiet around here lately xx

Lydiahoyle said:
Well ladies. I guess we are all busy and preoccupied than to diet! I've been awful but right now it's the last thing on my mind I suppose. Hope u are all ok though. X

Defo busy and haven't done so great diet wise. Got my holiday next week in malta for my sisters wedding too. Pity I didn't lose more before that - still soooo uncomfortable in a bikini. How are things hon? X

Back