10 weeks in and still a Loser

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Its been 10 weeks since i started WW and after the initial week or so i am finding its going OK only had a couple of bad days but hey thats all part of life
I finally got on the scales last week and what a shock that was as much as to say i was embarrassed by the readout :cry: (Had those numbers been in my bank account i would be well pleased ):)
anyway after the initial shock on the readout i have geustimated that from my start i have lost around 30lb around 5" inch off the waist
since my last week weigh in im down another 3.4lbs so its all going in the right direction even if the numbers are scarey

Excellent news on the loss!
The numbers might be scary now, but they won't be soon. Well done on taking a step in the right direction and making the changes you need!

Really great losses well done you, I no longer think of that big number I make it 1/2 stone targets :) you'll soon get there and Im looking forward to cheering when you do :) x

Well done on doing so well and they may be scarey now but they soon will be a distant memory, your on the right road hun to say goodbye to all those extra pounds. You should be so proud how well you have done so far xx

congratulations on your weight loss so far! The numbers can indeed be scary at first but will get better upon losing more weight! I take it a 1/2 stone at a time and keep focused on achieving this - I find it works!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Well done you its great to see those numbers coming down. Its not where you start its where you finish as the song goes.

Keep it up you are doing great

Thankyou for you kind comments

Thanks Mini

Back