10 weigh in

harriet2

serial poster
another weigh in and another 10lbs gone!!! wow ..not quite sure whats going on but im really pleased .....yahoooooooooooo

thats means only 11lbs left to get to goal and then refeed and maintenance here we come.............

thanks LT, thanks water, thanks exercise!!!!

h xx

did a pretty grueling walk on wednesday up lots of very steep hills, um went to gym couple of times and walked the dog a few miles over the week but otherwise, nope. oh and have upped water to 5lts now..maybe its a combination of that?!

h xx

Harriet, that isbloody amazing and am very jealous! Am gonna do what you have done, up the water (again) and deffo up the exercise, see if I can make a bigger dent in my weight loss this week. Am gonna move our cross country machine into the house from out in the garage and try and use that every night, even if I build up I hope it helps. Well done, tho your doing amazingly well.xx

HATE YOU!:confused:
Only joking thats brilliant well done, are you sure you ain't lost a limb or anything:eek:
As my teacher use to say Garry must try harder.
Well if your loss doesn't give the struggling half some inspiration I dont know what will?
WELL DONE YOU!
:party0019::party0019::party0019:

Wow that is amazing!! I am very jealous hun. Well done xxx

Wow that is fantastic!!! It looks more water is they key and the exercising!!!!!!! Well done again

That's so good - so pleased for you hun :)

Welldone.gif

thanks for your positive comments guys...means a lot :)

im so pleased to be on the home straight now and im already getting excited about refeeding...bit sad i know but after all these weeks, well you know what its like lol

h xx

Back