10 yrs younger...

Haha thanks mine ar a little empty now! x

fattothin: you don't need to go on 10 years younger...!! Haven't watched it in donkeys but from what i remember people have to look as rough as a badgers bum to get on there...

*runs and takes cover for fear of backlash...*

I wanna go on it ,ya never see blokes on it....... any chance one of you lovely ladies could put me forward, im serious cxxx
I would love to be on it too... i would have a boob lift, teeth surgery and eye lid lift ...LT CAN DO THE REST:D
I reckon we should all nominate you

WE should write in with a big explanation of the whole LT thing x

Been there, done that :p I definitely recommend changing bits and pieces if you're not happy and you have the means to do so.
What did you have done hun?....never mind i read down the thread....ooopppsss having a slow day today ......i blame keotsis haha

Yeah def TJ .... would be good to give a positive side to LT too...maybe it will educate / help others!

lol lil You have such a way with words!! And i agree fatness is not an disability!!!!! they shouldnt get scooters they should be made to walk and lose

Yeah lazy arses lol! Night night girlies love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol Night girlies xx have a good one ...can't wait to see what you're both like with a drink inside you hahaha

Gaz!! Did you send it off??!??!

Yes i did lol. I got all the piccies sent off to them, now im scared hahaha .

wowowow

Yes i did lol. I got all the piccies sent off to them, now im scared hahaha .

omg - i soooooooooo hope u get on!!!

that would be frickin awesome!!!!! lol xox

although i cant imagine u need much done! x

Back