100 DAY CHALLENGE

I will keep this one to the point (purely because Im too tired after a night out on cocktails and vodka to think of a long winded intro lol)

Could I please ask when reporting your losses for the week, if you are late updating for any reason at all, that you state for which specific week you are reporting your result. The only reason I ask is that it makes it easier for Daz to keep his brilliant sheets up to date saving confusion for anyone when checking their stats. It would be much appreciated so thank you all.

The challenge will run from April 22nd to July 31st - please feel free to join and update after your weekly WI.

Good luck to each and everyone joining

Texty_F - Maintain ( I am hoping to be at target by this time)

Ok so after the lovely daz posted up the number of weigh ins, I will change mine to 14 pounds please!

Yea I'm in, I will aim for 21lb
Thanks x

25lb for me please...

Love these challenges. Thank both :eek: keeps me on track

I should hopefully be halfway through my weightloss by the end if this! Woot woot :party0049:

Ooh I like these challenges. I've got a holiday in June, but I'd like to set myself a target of 14lb please. Thanks for setting up daz/texty

I'm in.... I'm feeling brave! 20lbs please (gulp)

Thanks for setting this up.can you put me down for 14lbs please. Thanks x

I'm in! Would like to lost 14lb ready for my wedding anniversary on 31st ?

Right let's go for 14 then please. A pound a week with one sts - sounds doable but then again, doesn't always go the way we think!

Okay then, I will put down 18lb please!

During this time, my hubby goes back after R&R, I go on holiday for a week in May, hubby finished his long 6 months detachment! holiday for a week in July and move house!

Lots to focus for rahhhh!!

Can you put me down for 14lb please.

This is the first challenge I have joined so if I get anything wrong just let me know.

Not doing too good at present so 12lbs for me please Daz

VERY helpful! Count me in please and pop me down for 12lbs

count me in please - 21lb ta muchly x

I'll be away for the first week so will have to start from the second if that's ok.
Can you please put me down for 15lbs as I also have a holiday in May so not sure I'll get more than that off including what I will gain from holidays.
Thanks for organising this :) x

That's so handy, I was trying to tot up how many weeks

Actually, I was about to google it. I can't "tot" anything anymore

I'll join, put me in for 14lbs but I might change it before start date. Please, and thanking you kindly!

14 lb for me please :D
Thanks Texty and Dazd

Woohoo another goal to aim for! Thanx guys. I go on hols on the 31st so will be great to WI another 14lb lighter please.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Daz... can i be a pain and change my goal to 20lb pretty please - custard slice on top? :p

Hi Daz, please can you put me down for 2 stones, 28lbs please :eek: ... :D . Thanks.

Kay xx

Hi Daz and Texty! I'd like to go for 21lbs please :) xx

21lb for me please..love these challenges :)

I was going to ask on the Easter challenge if you were doing another one, and here you are! I would love to join and I'm going to aim for 21lbs by July 31st (although secretly hoping for a lot more! as always! lol)

Woohoo, another challenge. Thanks to Texty & Daz for setting this up!

I'd like to go for 14lbs please :)

View attachment 132152

Hi can i put down for ten pound please

Ok. Right. I've decided to go all out. Target for summer. Let's go the final stone so 14lbs please. I'm hoping to be at 12.5 by the time we start.....famous last words ;)

Hi Daz, can I go for 5lb loss for this challenge this will take me just below target then the hard bit will be maintaining that! Thanks for all your hard work :)

Right I am going to say 9 that will take me to under my target!

Could you put me down for 14lb please?

Thank you :)

Back