100 DAY CHALLENGE

Daz ive pulled out of mays but want to still try for this challenge please. Im not WI till first week in June so best to be on hols til then please. Sorry to muck about.
Thank you. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.5lb off for me please daz

Daz can you pull me off this challenge please x

Another 1lb on for me please. Gah!

STS for me please Daz.

0.5lb off for me last night Daz :)

1 pound off for me this week please :)

Morning Daz, sorry for not updating. Can you take me out of the spreadsheet for this challenge please? My head isn't in it and I am just annoying myself :mad:

Thanks, as always :thankyou:

1.5 off this week :)

Can I join in? I started Monday, so my first Proper WI won't be until next week!

4 lbs off for me tonight, please Daz. 5 stone award tonight in group to top it all. #happy_bunny

1 off for me Daz please

Cool, I'll go for 14lbs off! Probably biting off more than I can chew!

1lb on this week Daz (hiding behind my hands.....)

1lb off please Daz

Daz ive pulled out of mays but want to still try for this challenge please. Im not WI till first week in June so best to be on hols til then please. Sorry to muck about.
Thank you. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.5lb off for me please daz

100 Day Challenge.png

I'll set one up Jess hun - will possibly do 2 as this one runs to end of July, Aug - Sept get the kids school hols out of the way, then Oct - Dec ready for xmas :D x

I will of course be doing the normal monthly ones too so there will be a June one x
thats great thanks :) Im abit busy to set any up like before! xx

Hi Daz I am on holiday for the next two weeks if you could bark it dune please. Thank you

Hi could I join this please. I would like my target to be 21 lbs for the end of July (averaging 2lbs a week over 11 weeks from 11 May to 31 July).

So far I have lost 5lbs last week and 1lb this week.

Thanks

3lbs off this week please Daz! :):):)

Good morning Daz,
-3lbs for me please.
I'm away next week so can you mark me as holiday please :) x

1/2lb on this week please DEaz

Sts for me

Hi Daz I am on holiday for the next two weeks if you could bark it dune please. Thank you

Hi could I join this please. I would like my target to be 21 lbs for the end of July (averaging 2lbs a week over 11 weeks from 11 May to 31 July).

So far I have lost 5lbs last week and 1lb this week.

Thanks

2.8lb off.please daz :)

3lbs off this week please Daz! :):):)

100 Day Challenge.png

hi daz can you put me down as holiday this week (tuesday) . Didnt make it to weigh in. Thank you

Last edited:
Daz, so sorry, time has just ran away. LAST weeks weigh in was -0.5lb (ie 19th) this weeks will be on Wednesday night, then again on Monday, sorry!

Im not shouting anymore. If people feel the need to apologise to me, even though there is absolutely no reason to do so, then so be it. :D

100 Day Challenge.png

Back