100 DAY CHALLENGE

1/2lb off for me

100 Day Challenge.png

Hi Daz

I didn't check in last week so for the week starting the 20th I gained 2.5lbs. This week I lost 3.5lbs

May has been a bit of a right off but I'm back where I was at the start and ready to stop faffing!!

Hi daz, 5.25 off for the month of May. Thank you :)

Daz

I knew I had caused havoc....I should have a half pound loss for the week of the 20th too. Please can you include it (I need. Every little bit!)

Hi Daz

I didn't check in last week so for the week starting the 20th I gained 2.5lbs. This week I lost 3.5lbs

May has been a bit of a right off but I'm back where I was at the start and ready to stop faffing!!

Hi daz, 5.25 off for the month of May. Thank you :)

Yeah another pound off for me really pleased

100 Day Challenge.png

2lbs off for me please Daz.

I'll be weighing again in 2 weeks time if you could put me down for a holiday this next week please x

Been offline pretty much most of the weekend, will try to catch up with the challenges in a bit, need to go out for a short while first. Apologies for keeping you waiting ladies. Bear with me.

Hi Daz, 3lbs off please and thank you :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all

1lb off for me for w/b 27th May please Darren. First chance I have had to get on here this past week. Thanks

2.2lb off please daz :)

2lbs off for me please Daz.

I'll be weighing again in 2 weeks time if you could put me down for a holiday this next week please x

Hi Daz
2lb off for me
Thank you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning all,
Daz can you please put me down for a 5lb gain this week. I've been away so that's not too bad.
Good luck everyone on the scales this week.x

2.5lbs off for me please :)

Hi Daz, I've gained 2.5lbs, I blame the wine, chocolate and other hormonal urges!

2.5 on..growl :(
Thanks Daz

Hi Daz, 3lbs off please and thank you :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all

1lb off for me for w/b 27th May please Darren. First chance I have had to get on here this past week. Thanks

1.5lb for me tonight Daz :)

100 Day Challenge.png

Back