100 DAY CHALLENGE

Not looking forward to weigh in been out for 2 meals and ate 2 desserts at one meal, why did i do it, trying to pull back hopefully will get a maintain but not too sure

1lb off for me this week :)

Hi Daz dont know which way is best to record this. Ive sort of restarted my journey as in may i put on 9lb. So went all the way back to just a 5lb loss from jan (can't quite remember when this one started think it was after easter) ive wi today with 4lb off. Is it easier to just pull out? Ill let you or texty devide whats best.
Thanx for all your help. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Daz dont know which way is best to record this. Ive sort of restarted my journey as in may i put on 9lb. So went all the way back to just a 5lb loss from jan (can't quite remember when this one started think it was after easter) ive wi today with 4lb off. Is it easier to just pull out? Ill let you or texty devide whats best.

Not sure im understanding this. I have left it as was except for making the may total the 9 lb gain you have stated. Its showing a gain of 2.5 lb over the challenge period, which i personally don't think is that bad considering the May gain??

Let me know what you wish to do, unless Texty pops in and chimes in first.

100 Day Challenge.png

Looks good to me, however I really have some work to do now! Time to crack that whip out! Thanx Daz.

Texty if not happy please advise mate. xx

Looks good to me, however I really have some work to do now! Time to crack that whip out! Thanx Daz.

Texty if not happy please advise mate. xx

Don't worry about Texty, im the boss. :hide:

Its not so much about meeting the challenge, just sticking with it is a goal in itself.

Don't worry about Texty, im the boss. :hide:

Its not so much about meeting the challenge, just sticking with it is a goal in itself.

Lol im not that scary (only when i dont straighten my hair) - I dont think 2.5 gain overall is that bad either.

Back