100 DAY CHALLENGE

It's Kay's fault Daz , she pressured me to re join , I asked Sheila she says your a pussy cat and it would be ok , lol
Can't you tell I'm trying to diffuse the situation,
Seriously Daz I am sorry but really would appreciate being able to re join xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's Kay's fault Daz , she pressured me to re join , I asked Sheila she says your a pussy cat and it would be ok , lol
Seriously Daz I am sorry but really would appreciate being able to re join xxxxx

lol :D Vonnie you crack me up. Daz has said himself before that its the taking part that counts and we can lower our targets, you were not aware of that so you thought you had to quit, you've asked him nicely I'm sure he will be more than happy to have you back ;).

Kay xx

Hi Daz I've been pressured to re join , please can I reset my target for 8 lb, do sorry to be a pain xxxx

Nope there's no pressure from me :D I'm a bunny I just nudge gently :p hehe xx

lol :D Vonnie you crack me up. Daz has said himself before that its the taking part that counts and we can lower our targets, you were not aware of that so you thought you had to quit, you've asked him nicely I'm sure he will be more than happy to have you back ;). Kay xx

Thanks Kay,
I wasn't aware I could amend my target ,

Is there another challenge after this one please x

Ive not thought about setting another one up boofle. I can ask Daz if he would be willing to do another sheet, whilst its a good idea to do a longer term challenge I find everyone starts off with good intentions and then numbers dwindle. I dont know if its boredom or people just forget to come back.

I shall get back to you :D

Gained 1lb :( x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

0.5lb on please. Totally expected and deserved!

Lost 1.5 tonight :)

STS this week - thanks

Gained 1lb :( x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

STS this week Daz, thanks!

100 Day Challenge.png

Hmmm, says Kay who pulls out on a regular basis. ;)

Hmmm, says Kay who pulls out on a regular basis. ;)

Great I'm getting a battering from all corners and there's me trying to help. I shall just go and hide :hide: :p xx

I see that someone has asked about another long challenge, and as much as i know that these challenges do motivate people I don't think it is worth the amount of effort that I put in to be honest. This one being a perfect example, the attendance figure over the last few weeks reading 63%, 65% and 61% with an overall average of 67%. My own personal view of it is that the motivation clearly isn't working, and while something does not work it is not worth persevering. Of course, for now, i am happy to do the monthly challenges but this will be the last long length challenge that I will moderate.

I see that someone has asked about another long challenge, and as much as i know that these challenges do motivate people I don't think it is worth the amount of effort that I put in to be honest. This one being a perfect example, the attendance figure over the last few weeks reading 63%, 65% and 61% with an overall average of 67%. My own personal view of it is that the motivation clearly isn't working, and while something does not work it is not worth persevering. Of course, for now, i am happy to do the monthly challenges but this will be the last long length challenge that I will moderate.

That's fair enough Daz and I agree with what you and Sheila have said about the long challenges and the attendance figures don't lie. Monthly ones all the way ! :D And thank you for all your time and hard work you put into these challenges for all of us, its much appreciated ;).

Kay xx

Hi Daz , thanks so much for adding me back on the challenge ,
Very grateful xxx

1lb off this week please and thanking you Mr Daz :)

Back