100 DAY CHALLENGE

Hi Daz
2.5 off for me please ?
Thanks

1/2lb off for me today please Daz

STS this week

Hi daz, no weigh in for me this week. Please can you put me down as either hols or no weigh in thanks

3 pound off for me this week please thanks :)

I'm a STS this week daz, please.

1lb off this week please and thanking you Mr Daz :)

1 on for me Daz

Hi Daz
2.5 off for me please ?
Thanks

1/2lb off for me today please Daz

Half off please thanks

Still struggling half off this week please Daz, WI again Monday

1lb off please daz

STS this week

Sts for me:D. Pleased after a friends wedding and night out.

Hi daz, no weigh in for me this week. Please can you put me down as either hols or no weigh in thanks

3 pound off for me this week please thanks :)

Hi all one and a half on still within target will keep an eye on things this week x

100 Day Challenge.png

Oh noooooo lol Ive lost my yellow target - gotta work hard to get that back before end of the month hehe

At least you notice. Far too many hit their target and then never come back to declare. So infuriating.

:-( thats why I put the para on the July challenge Daz because I know how infuriating it must be for you after putting all the hard work in

I know im at SW target and didnt put a figure for the challenge but its still good to see yellow and red :D

Hi Daz put on 7lb.:eek: A very miserable result. The decision i need to make is whether to pull out or just do my best to get back to where i was in the next 3 weeks. Mmmm:rolleyes:
Think im just going to give it my all and see where i end up. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Daz put on 7lb.:eek: A very miserable result. The decision i need to make is whether to pull out or just do my best to get back to where i was in the next 3 weeks. Mmmm:rolleyes:

Concentrate on the percentage, make it as good a figure as possible, forget the target totally.

100 Day Challenge.png

Ah bubble you can get that 7 off in 3 weeks if you stick 100% to plan. Dont give up as Daz says concentrate on the % . You can do it

Thanx for the vote of confidence guys. Im certainly going to give it a good go. X

Back