100 DAY CHALLENGE

Sorry to say that this will be the last week or so of me doing the challenges. It has been fun (mostly) and i am glad that i have motivated some. It only started off as doing a spreadsheet to make life easier for "Mother" (Texty) and it ended up with me moderating it from that point on.

I am sure the challenges will carry on and that they will help just as much, but i am taking a step back (too much going on to commit to updating each day as it needs to be).

If anybody wants to take it on then feel free to let me know, i am happy to make the spreadsheet as easy as possible for someone to use and send it over. It really is not as bad as it looks, the hard work is done with setting it up to be automatic. All that needs doing is input of people declared figures (and basic knowledge of how to hide rows and columns).

Outside of that I am sure that Texty will revamp the old system.

Its been a pleasure Ladies. Keep up the amazing effort.

Thanks for all you've done daz. It must take up a lot of your time. It's very much appreciated :D

Hi Daz, please can you put me down for holiday this week, my back is in pain :(, will go to group next week.

Thanks Kay xx

I'm logging this week as holiday please daz. I said it on the other thread but it bears repeating...thank you for all your work on the challenges. So much!

Thanks for all you've done daz. It must take up a lot of your time. It's very much appreciated :D

Ditto. Thanks for doing this. It's understandable as we all have busy lives. Just not enough hours in the day to do it all.

Two pounds off please Daz

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks Daz for all your time and hard Work keeping us ladies in check , best of luck mate xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1 pound off for me this week please

one and a half off for me thanks Daz for all your hard work pretty chuffed with myself, got one and a half stone award too

Last edited:
4 days of the challenge left - well done everyone who has commited and stayed until the bitter end and well done on some fab results x

3.5 off please Daz. Thanks again for doing a great job with keeping us all in check. Catch you later around the site no doubt :) Helen

Half a pound off please x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Back