100 day challenge

Thanks mini. Waiting for sunday morning. Had a sneaky peek this morning and i was -2.5lb so hopefully ill maintain the loss.

yay!! I lost 3lb this week but more importantly I'm now 14st 9lb. I've been playing with 14st 10lb for about 6 weeks so to get below it is amazing :D:D:D

Updated graph

Attachments

• image-31317002.jpg
    image-31317002.jpg
    711.6 KB · Views: 49
It is magic to see the scales going down even if it takes so much work!

Well done:happy096:

It is magic to see the scales going down even if it takes so much work!

Well done:happy096:

Thanks it feels brilliant. I had an off scale victory yesterday and managed to fit in a size 10 t shirt. Even though im still overweight im 6ft so i carry my weight very well.

Thanks it feels brilliant. I had an off scale victory yesterday and managed to fit in a size 10 t shirt. Even though im still overweight im 6ft so i carry my weight very well.

Well done you on achieving size 10:happy096:

It has been a while since I seen a size 10 and I look forward with anticipation to the day however I think I might have to settle for a size 12 as it looks so very far from here right now but I can dream:thinking2:

Last night at weigh in I was down 1/2lb...delighted with it as I have maintained what I lost last week and added another 1/2lb to it...hopefully now I can keep up the momentum:)

Well done you on achieving size 10:happy096:

It has been a while since I seen a size 10 and I look forward with anticipation to the day however I think I might have to settle for a size 12 as it looks so very far from here right now but I can dream:thinking2:

Last night at weigh in I was down 1/2lb...delighted with it as I have maintained what I lost last week and added another 1/2lb to it...hopefully now I can keep up the momentum:)

Congrats on the loss mini. Ill update in the morning :)

I was a size 22 bottom and size 20 top just before christmas so dont just settle it feels amazing when you get there. Ive got a little bit addicted to buying jane norman clothes off ebay as i always loved them and could never fit in them. I now have a jumper, a cardi, 3 tops and 2 dresses haha. All a bit tight but them make me more motivated as ive always wanted to wear them :)

Hi.
I know I'm a little bit late to the party, but I'd like to join please.
I'm aiming to lose 26lbs by July 18th, but 3rd August isn't much further behind, so I'll go for that as well.
Not quite 100 days for me, but it'll just make me work harder.

So...

Name: Elfy1807
Amount pledged: 26lbs
WI day: Monday

Starting Weight: 10st12
Current Weight: 10st12
Goal Weight: 9st

Hi.
I know I'm a little bit late to the party, but I'd like to join please.
I'm aiming to lose 26lbs by July 18th, but 3rd August isn't much further behind, so I'll go for that as well.
Not quite 100 days for me, but it'll just make me work harder.

So...

Name: Elfy1807
Amount pledged: 26lbs
WI day: Monday

Starting Weight: 10st12
Current Weight: 10st12
Goal Weight: 9st

Hi elfy welcome :) ill add you to the spreadsheet as soon as i get home xx

Thanks =)

Back