100 day challenge

8lbs off for me this week :) My huge Easter gain gone with a little extra x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

8lbs off for me this week :) My huge Easter gain gone with a little extra x

Omg wow!! How on earth have you managed so much... Tell me your secrets :) haha

I don't know! I gain easily but seem to lose the gain easily if I'm on plan. Think if I'm bad food wise I retain water like a sponge haha.. I ate all my weeklies and about 10 of my 45 activity points this week. So I've not gone hungry! x

I don't know! I gain easily but seem to lose the gain easily if I'm on plan. Think if I'm bad food wise I retain water like a sponge haha.. I ate all my weeklies and about 10 of my 45 activity points this week. So I've not gone hungry! x

Haha thats incredible well done!

How are we all finding the first week?

Seems like welshsparkle is just melting away hehe. Hope i have a decent loss sunday so i dont let myself and the group down x

How are we all finding the first week?

Seems like welshsparkle is just melting away hehe. Hope i have a decent loss sunday so i dont let myself and the group down x

You won't let anyone down. I'm sure you'll do great! xx

+2lb for me this week. Sitting here trying to work out how on earth ive gained haha.

+2lb for me this week. Sitting here trying to work out how on earth ive gained haha.

It is frustrating when the scales go up...in my own case I know I was eating too much on Filling and Healthy...if you read back over your diary perhaps you might be able to track down what might be the cause?

Sometimes when you don't have a scales victory you can often find that you are doing well on other things like your exercise and enjoying increased stamina and feeling well in general and in the process changing old habits for new healthier ones...these are all great achievements and help build the foundation that will serve you in the future to help maintain the weight loss...I see you are doing great work with your exercise so don't let the scales over ride how well you are achieving in other areas this week.

Thank you mini. Ive been through my diary and i think i may be building muscle as my exercise this week was 5x as much as the previous week. Thats what i hope it is anyway haha

Well done mini!!!

My computers being repaired atm hence the lack of graph updates but ill have it back tonoght hopefully :)

Hey guys. Finally got my computer repaired so here is an up to date graph.

Im contemplating moving my wi to friday as i work so mich over the weekends i find it really hard to get up early and wi haha.

Attachments

• image-4269368236.jpg
    image-4269368236.jpg
    671.4 KB · Views: 54
Back