100 days 100% starting from today ;-)

harry m

Gold Member
Happy Halloween Everyone.I m going to start the100 day challenge from today, I m on this diet since Aug...It's always been on and off for some reason.Now I have decided to do 100%for 100 days.it's my 35th birthday in Feb.I don't wanna celebrate my birthday as a fat and unfit person.so here I go....I'd love to have buddies so we can help each other.Feel free to comment, A big thanks in advance.come and join this challenge, together we can achieve excellence ;-)

Thanks, yes we can do it...

hey harry m good luck there is 100 day 100% challenge already going on started by Blue Butterfly wy don't you join us there. u just coppy and paste your info

Where I could find that hun??

Shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and porridge for dinner +3 litres of water. Day one is completed ;-) Good night...

Well done on completing day 1. I start in the morning I think I just need to stay out of the kitchen to be honest!!!!

harry m click on exante forum then TS - then click on new posts on total solution just browse down title BLUE BUTTERFLY 100 DAY 100% CHALLENGE.

or u can just click on the exante forum and just move the screen down all the new topics are there you wont miss it, we r only on day 2 so u have'nt missed much

icon2.gif
Blue's ANOTHER 100 days at 100% challenge.
All welcome :)

After completing my other 100 day challenge I am up for another one!

This challenge can mean 100% on either TS or WS and if you have a slip up just carry on and do as many days as you can.
We're all here to support each other.

Start date - Monday 29th October 2012
End date - Tuesday 5th February 2012
So we will finish in time for valentines day and all be slim and sexy!

So who wants to join me?? The more the merrier x x x

thats the one

Thanks tigs, I know what you mean by staying out of the kitchen.First three days are the hardest for me.Depends when ur kito is gonna kick in.

Ok it's day two for me I had vanilla shake so far and 500ml of water :) Bring it on...

good luck mate, if you need any advice man to man with keeping up with it all then you're welcome to give me a shout.

Hi pro, you made me laugh again.I m a female maybe cause of my name you assumed that I am a man.my name is Harriet but my friends call me harry for short.Lol you r most welcome as my friend I always need good friends.

Thanks kiki I am still surviving on 100% Lol...Went shopping today and bought kid's McDonalds.And I had my soup.Good or What ;-)

Well done Harry on going to McD's I would never have survived that. We can do this. Near the end of day 1 for me I think an early night is in store to keep me out of the kitchen and temptation!

Well done you,the first few days are always hard.carry on we can do this ;-)

Thoroughly enjoyed my porridge now off to bed :)

Morning everyone, as you know it's day 3 for me. I couldn't sleep last night. My whole body is aching. Kitosis has kicked in....I checked this morning and the stick was dark pink, so that's good news right.I am going to eat two paracetamols I hope they don't effect my diet, as I am in too much pain :character00264::cry:

Last edited:
Back