100 days 100% starting from today ;-)

Hi Harry hope you are feeling better soon well done on getting to kitosis and sticking with it. It will all be worth it X

Thanks Hun :) i dont feel like eating or drinking today,which is good news;) i hope this pain wont last long though....

Day 3 has completed 100%

Morning everyone, day 4 is here.I will update all the information about my diet here.So that if anyone need info or encouragement.Feel free to read and leave comments.When I was going through my first few week's I used to read all the diaries and I know it helps you a lot.if anyone wanna join this 100days challenge then ur most welcome.

Hi Harry! I'm glad the diet is going well! I have just joined this forum and am starting exante fresh on Monday! Having my last weekend of fun and then I'm determined to lose weight! We are around the same weight and I am going to be doing total solution too so maybe we could be buddies? I'm going to need some motivation during my first few days aha! I just got to stay motivated and determined!! Have you been doing exercise as well? Also, are the porridges worth purchasing? I just bought the 4wk bumper pack but I don't like chocolate shakes normally so I doubt I'll use those so was considering buying the porridges separately!

hi jade,you r most welcome hun its easy when you have buddies to talk to and ask for advice:) i will try my best to keep you motivated through ur exante journey as i need some motivation from u,and about exercise yes i do some only like walking my dogs for an hour and I walk to work.I hate the chocolate shakes as well but i put some coffee in them to blend the taste or u can add canderel.I absolutely love the porridge with a little bit of cinnamon dust on top.It tastes like warm creamy custard yuuum.Another thing is if u wanna start from monday then start eating more protein rich stuff and avoid carb then it will be easy for u and kito will kick in early.Over the weekend try to eat eggs and chicken etc.I hope this info will help u.GOOD LUCK.Eagerly waiting for u on this journey.:welcome2:

Thanks! I'll most definitely be needing it & i'll be sure to keep you going also! I think i'll get online & order the porridge then! My worst fear is that I won't like the taste of anything!

Don't think negative about the tastes. Trust me it's all worth trying for.

well done harry m keep going u doing well, im on day 5 100% today hope it will go well.

Thanks sliemox, it's day 4 for me.I am feeling much better today.96 days to go.Bring it on baby...BOOP BOOP

Well done Harry glad you are finding it easier I am on day 3 and feel so much better today Keep up the good work We will get there X

Thanks Tigs, yes we will be there sooner or later...Carry on :)

Day 4 has finished 100% bring it on...

Day 5 has started. Had porridge for breakfast with black coffee.Feel very good about myself for staying 100% BRING IT ON........Happy Dieting Everyone :)

Well done Harry Can't beat d satisfaction of stayin 100% Ur doin gr8 Turned 35 myself in Aug Dont feel it thou :)) Lookin forward 2 being slim and trim

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

how is day 5 going ope great, you can't beat that feeling of goodness, i can relate to that coz i feel it too, coz u know you are doing the right thing and being true to yourself. Be proud of yourself this journey needs a lot of willpower and yu are succeeding there!!!!!

Hi everyone day 5 is going smoothly so far:) i had my porridge this morning and 1 cup of black coffee+2litre of water so far.No hunger pains or anything like that,thinking to eat pasta and bar later.WHOOP WHOOP BRING IT ON.....

Thanks sliemox,feeling great and proud about myself.Thanks for ur support hun.....;)

Morning everyone, Day 6 lets face it...I had black coffee.Now I m off to work with 1 litre water bottle....Rest I will update after work.KEEP SMILING AND STAY FOCUSED WE CAN DO IT.BRING IT ON....

Day 1 is under way! So far so good.. I'm just having to remind myself everytime I have hunger thoughts of the new slimmer me at the end of all this aha! I didn't like the toffee, nut & raisin bar and since I am at work and have nothing else on me I won't be eating a lunch :( i'm hoping the soups do a little more justice tonight! I may have to order some porridge and pasta carbonara since I'm not going to touch the choc shakes or purple bars now! Hopefully the choc orange is slightly better!

Back