100 days 100% starting from today ;-)

Well done!!! I know bars and choc shakes r not nice.Try to stomach them somehow...... Good Luck

Yeah i'm nibbling my way through it! There are krispy kremes in the officer at the moment so I am using every little bit of my willpower to ensure that I don't get up and get one lol

Well done u!!

This evening isn't going very well! I just made a thai chicken soup & lets just sayme trying to eat it is amusing the family as it is making me gag :( God knows what i'm going to do ~i dont like the bars or soups now :(

First couple of days are always hard and u hate the products but once u gets used to it, then it will be easy for you.DON'T give up.And no food talks on this thread otherwise they're gonna block it.I will send you a friend request you can send me a message there.Hope you cope with it.GOOD LUCK.

Day 6 has finished 100% BRING IT ON.

Good Morning, Day 7 is here.Its hard to believe that I managed to stay 100% for 6 days.

Morning Harry! Congrats on making it to day 7! Tomorrow will be your weekly weigh in! I can wait to hear how much you've lost again! I've decided to just stick to the shakes n bars! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger (well slimmer in this case haha!)

Positive thinking is slim thinking :)

Well said hun, I m not gonna weighing tomorrow. I m doing this November challenge so I m gonna wait till December. Weighing day always **** me off.I don't wanna quit this time no matter what......

Jade stay positive hunny. You can do it....I think if I can do it then anyone can do it, because I m really bad and like to Break rules and no willpower whatsoever. Stay Focused.

That's how I usually am too Harry! I lost 4 stone a few years ago but it has all gradually creeped back on! My willpower is usually at zero and I would have normally quit after day 1 but i'm determined to make a change this time around! Ooo I don't think i'm brave enough not to weigh in for a month! Good luck! x :)

Back from work, I had pasta about 4pm and 2cups of bouillon.1cup black coffee, now I m drinking peppermint tea.1litre of water.I m freezing. ...I think I will eat my bar and porridge later. Thanks jade, we can do it.

Day 8 here we go....

I had porridge about 4pm.2cups of black coffee. One cup bouillon.1litre of water.feeling really cold :-(

Do u not eat til 4?! I had a stawberry shake for breakfast n a choc orange bar for lunch.. Going home to have a strawberry shake for dinner and to keep myself preoccupied with something at home

No I don't eat anything till 4pm.Had 1cup coffee this morning. At work time passed quickly and I don't feel hungry. Now I am gonna drink soup about 8.30 then before bed while watching tv I'm gonna eat my bar and a cup of coffee.That time is crucial for me....Afternoons r hard for me but mornings are no problem at all.

Oh ok, fair enough! I'm really tired today! Going to have an early night I think!

Harry m in just the same. Can get through the day no probs but evenings are tough so save my packs till 4pm onwards

Good Luck!!! It's easy for me like that.Hope it works for u as well.

Day 9 here we go...

Back