100 days 100% starting from today ;-)

so far i had veg soup about 11am and 1 litre of water.

Hey Harry - you're doing so well :)

Thanks hun!!! How u doing??

I will have porridge now and before bedtime I will have bar with black coffee. ..

Day 17.....I m drinking green tea.Absolutely hated it blurrr. But someone said if u drink green tea then u lose more so I thought I will give it a go.

I started the exante diet last Wednesday and lost 12 pounds :). only 18 more to go until I hit my target of 9 stone. love this diet . will be lost when I come off it lol xxx

Well done Isabel!!

Hi tam, I m drinking peppermint green tea.Absolutely hated it. Day 17 has finished.

Well done Harry you r doing fab I hated the peppermint tea at the beginning now it's my life saviour for a hot drink especially in these cold evenings and mornings all the best for the weekend that's when I really need to stay motivated X

well done harry glad to c you are still going strong

Thanks guys, day 18 and I am back from work.Feeling cold and sick today so off to bed :-( Carry on and don't give up...many more weekend's to come, stay focused.

get well soon

Thanks my lovelies, Day 19 is going 100% so far.I had a porridge and a bouillon so far.Today I spent the whole day in Romford shopping, shopping and shopping. My hubby treated me with luxury. I bought a West Ham cardigan, two jogging bottoms and Nike trainers.I have started my exercise sessions aswell.My hubby got a gym at home so I spent 10 mins on the bike, burnt 100 calories and another 10 mins on the treadmill, burnt 65 calories.Really pleased with myself.

Thanks.how u doing hun?

Back