100 days 100% starting from today ;-)

Day 23 here I go, Bring it on!!!

I had a porridge so far.Will drink my soup later....

Had my bar with coffee.I m gonna skip soup today not feeling hungry at all.

Day 24 here I go...

Day 25....

I had porridge and soup so far....

100% YAAAAAAAY.

Day 26 Bring it on...

I m getting bored of this diet now.Not good news.Still 100% though.

Can I as been looking in sand s area and they say you can drink ribena plus raspberry and apple as no citric acid . Has anyone else drank this and found weight loss ok?

Hi, I don't wanna lie to you but I only drink Luke warm water.no cheatings at all.yes I check my weight loss every Friday and Its not much nowadays 2ibs a week.Never mind day27 here I go....BRING IT ON BABY!!!

Wow Great ideas Tam thanks hun!!

I know what you mean hun.I m already bored of this diet.other day my husband said time me that my body smell has Changed.He said to me that I smell like exante products. My daughter said the same thing.I don't know is this true or not.Both of them are really supportive so why they gonna lie to me.Since that I m gutted. Never mind day 28 here I go...

I know what you mean hun.I m already bored of this diet.other day my husband said time me that my body smell has Changed.He said to me that I smell like exante products. My daughter said the same thing.I don't know is this true or not.Both of them are really supportive so why they gonna lie to me.Since that I m gutted. Never mind day 28 here I go...

Di
o u know that's really weird cos I am on day 7 and I have a strange smell to me like exante products lol it's so weird all I can smell! I am getting paranoid lol but hey if it's working then that's ok xx keep going you r doing fab

It's true hun as long as I am losing weight, I don't mind if I smell like exante.He he he selfish me.
Thanks tam for the link and tell me how to link all these threads cause I don't know how to do it.

Back