100 days 100% starting from today ;-)

Yeah in ur signature all that links.

Ok here's what you do paste this into your signature

and put what you want it to say here

Dammit lol that didn't work

Ok trying again paste and input as said and delete the bit including ""

[URL"DELETE THIS"="enter the web address here"] and put what you want it to say here [/URL]

Woot it worked. Lol now dose that make any sense

Tam Xx

Thanks tam I will try this tomorrow, today I am knackered.
Thanks tigs, I am trying my best to stay on track and thanks to you all lovely people who always encourage me.Really appreciate all this help.how you doing hun??

It's true hun as long as I am losing weight, I don't mind if I smell like exante.He he he selfish me.
Thanks tam for the link and tell me how to link all these threads cause I don't know how to do it.

Hon I have drank loads more water today and the smell seems to be going lol

Ha ha ha, I drank about 3litre of water and them lot still complaining :-(
I m not bothered, they can stay away from me he he he.I m not ******* skunk lmfao...Day 28going to finish 100%.Time to relax with my bar and bouillon.

Good Luck!!!

Day 29, here we go...

So far so good...

Thanks for ur concern, my day was great diet wise.100% again.It's really hard to drink 3 litres of water a day.Too cold. Howz your day been hun?

Well done for the 100% today. I've been well. I have been in the car most of the day and a meeting so menu temptation was limited :) had a few teas with a spot of milk and a little lump of cheese. Tomorrow i am working on these two things and doing a 100% day. You really see what you have a strong desire for ! I think i am addicted to cheese!

I find it amazing people find it difficult to drink. I drink constantly. Your doing great having 3 litres well done ! :)

Thanks...Good Luck for tomorrow hun.

Day 30th, Back from work and I had a carbonara now. Having a soup and bar later.Tomorrow is gonna be my weighing day Fingers crossed for that...

100% SO FAR, Off to bed now.

good luck for tommoz fingaz crossed fo u

Only lost 1lbs....Day 31 here I go.

Back