100 days at 100% for a slim christmas 2011

Yea I'll join in this one, I'm nearly 2 weeks in and hoping to go as near to crimbo as possible so should be around the 100 days mark. Good luck all :)

I've been good so far :) Stay strong everyone!!!
:eek:

SO that's DAY 2 done - It may be 98 to go.
I think I may have to change my signature to 'recovering shopaholic' - I am so enjoying buying clothes that I love - not clothes that fit.
MAGIC.
GSQ

Count me in. Can I have 1 planned night off as I have a christmas do in November?

Permission granted! :)
It will do you good, boost your metabolism, spur on your weight loss. Its inevitable as Christmas approaches - but just watch the alcohol - it can be very dangerous without calories to mop it up; stick to protein and low carbs and crucially - get back on to the magic packets the very next day.

GSQ

Another day done! Joined the gym again this morning. Haven't been a member for about 5 years! Need to tone up this new body now! Looking forward to it tho! X

Day 2 done, 98 to go :) I totally agree with you, it's amazing to be able to choose the clothes I really like! I was wearing a new Tesco outfit today, and had loads of comments on it - I know it's because I could now pick exactly the style and colour that I know suits me. It's brilliant :)

cybill said:
Day 2 done, 98 to go :) I totally agree with you, it's amazing to be able to choose the clothes I really like! I was wearing a new Tesco outfit today, and had loads of comments on it - I know it's because I could now pick exactly the style and colour that I know suits me. It's brilliant :)

Well done Cybill. It's the most fantastic feeling. Wish I had done it years ago.

GSQ

okay, day 2 done, 98 to go :)

Something strange happened today. I had my bar, then the shake wanted to have my soup in the evenieng but when I started it, I felt sick so gave up, sorry guys, just couldn't stomach my third pack :confused:
maybe I should drink more water, cos at the moment I can hardly manage 2L, which is the very minimum...
ah well, tomorrow is new day!
I will try to do my best and drink more.
Good luck you all!!!
xxx
Biggie

Biggie said:
okay, day 2 done, 98 to go :)

Something strange happened today. I had my bar, then the shake wanted to have my soup in the evenieng but when I started it, I felt sick so gave up, sorry guys, just couldn't stomach my third pack :confused:
maybe I should drink more water, cos at the moment I can hardly manage 2L, which is the very minimum...
ah well, tomorrow is new day!
I will try to do my best and drink more.
Good luck you all!!!
xxx
Biggie

Try again later, perhaps try a shake instead. It helps to have all three packets, and lots of water.

GSQ

Aaww Biggie at least you stayed 100% :D
I find that I'm not proper hungry so I end up leaving my packs til quite late and then have to get them all gone before I go to bed.
So now I have to make sure I have them at set times otherwise I start missing packs out because I cant face them too close to bedtime.
Maybe that's what's happening with you, do you have the packs late?

Sorry guys, I had two packs yesterday, but yes, stayed 100%.
I don't have all my packs in the afternoon or evening. I have a half of my bar in the morning, then at 3pm my soup, then at 5 the second half of my yummy bar, then shake at 8pm.
I feel much better today. :)
Have good day everyone!

Saturday - DAY 3 done 100% - 97 to go - for a slim Christmas.

GSQ

Can I join you? Been having 2 packs and a meal building up to starting on monday but yesterday didn't fancy the meal so thought hey why not just go 100% now! Day 2 and I've just finished my 3rd pack and feeling positive about being skinny for Christmas :)

MsJoJo said:
Can I join you? Been having 2 packs and a meal building up to starting on monday but yesterday didn't fancy the meal so thought hey why not just go 100% now! Day 2 and I've just finished my 3rd pack and feeling positive about being skinny for Christmas :)

You are very welcome! Just do the best you can, it works. Good luck,

GSQ

Andie Pandie said:
Difficult day today, but so close to goal. Must remain focussed! Keep it up everyone! X

It definitely gets harder as you get closer to goal. It's harder when it rains too. I need some wool to keep me warm.

You will do it. Andie Pandie - you are so determined.

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
It definitely gets harder as you get closer to goal. It's harder when it rains too. I need some wool to keep me warm.

You will do it. Andie Pandie - you are so determined.

GSQ

Thanks GSQ! Think I need a little kick up the butt! X

Back