100 days at 100% for a slim christmas 2011

wooo wooo :) day 3 done! 97 to go
Weekends are hard, aren't they? :eek:

Yay another 100% day for me. 3 down, 97 to go. :D
Weekends are hard as that is when I would eat more than ever and have a takeaway. I have spent most of today just watching dvd's, very boring of me but I haven't thought about food!
My brother came home an hour ago and tried to convince me to have a chinese takeaway with him, saying it's only 1 day off my diet but I said NOOOOOOOOO :D

BB well done!!! this is what we call The Will Power!!! Fantastic. :)

Good luck Rachel!!! :)

SUNDAY DONE - DAY 4 - 96 to go. Its easier once you are in the zone.
Winning.

GSQ

Day 3 just about finished. Have been freezing cold and headachy all day but I've done it and I'm looking forward to feeling better in the next couple of days

Another 100% day for me :D
4 days down, 96 to go.

I'm feeling really 'full' today and not hungry at all but my tummy keeps rumbling anyway, I wish it would shut up!

MsJoJo said:
Day 3 just about finished. Have been freezing cold and headachy all day but I've done it and I'm looking forward to feeling better in the next couple of days

You should feel loads better tomorrow. It's tough getting in the zone - but if it stayed like today, headachy and cold no one would do the diet.
It gets better, promise. Well done
GSQ

day 4 - success, stayed 100% :)
96 to go!
Keep strong everyone! :eek:

Still 3 days down, 97 to go for me (ate loads of peperamis & babybels this morning for my cycle ride, and then finished it off with a Chinese tonight; although I only ate the meat, so hopefully not too far out of ketosis!)

Anyway, day 4 tomorrow :)

15 days in 85 to go. :)

DAY 5 DONE - 95 TO GO. All is well. (Did you get a head start gthnbwst? How have you managed 15 days already? We only started last Thursday to do a Christmas count down. - but I am not worried, just competitive!)

GSQ

woo wooo, another day gone, 95 to do :)
:party0023:

Yay another 100% day for me.
I've been out all day today so I still have 1 more pack to have before bed, really tired and dont fancy it but it's got to be done!

5 days down, 95 to go :D

Back