100 days at 100% for a slim christmas 2011

Woohoo saturday over and done with, bedtime for me soon!
17 down, 83 to go :D

Saturday done, Sunday will be 100%TS too. :) The weather is fantastic and I feel very positive and full of energy today!
Roll on tomorrow!
:party0011::party0011::party0011:

WALES did well and so did I. Day 18 done, that's 82 days to go. It's tough on weekends but much easier when the sun shines.

GSQ

I'm really glad to hear you guys are doing so well. I'm sorry to have let the side down again today. I'm really struggling to stay focused, and let any teeny excuse become a reason to eat. Heading for an early night, and some serious thinking; I need to work out what I'm doing and commit to a plan.

cybill said:
I'm really glad to hear you guys are doing so well. I'm sorry to have let the side down again today. I'm really struggling to stay focused, and let any teeny excuse become a reason to eat. Heading for an early night, and some serious thinking; I need to work out what I'm doing and commit to a plan.

I am finding hard too Rachel. It's not easy, when you have lost so much it's very appealing to say enough. I decided tonight to stay 100% until 6 November 2011. Then I think I will take a break, my plan is to do three packets and a meal for a while, sort of maintenance then see how it goes. It's been a long haul and the weight loss has slowed down, it's a lot of effort for an odd pound or so.

I am not going to weigh for a bit, go head down for five weeks then reconsider the next steps. I think I know something of what you feel, it's been part of your life for so long and of course your achievements are brilliant. I am sure you will do whats best for you, a break can be a good thing.

GSQ

I too have had a break this week. Was really struggling, and didn't want to completely mess it up, so thought a little break to get my head back in the right place then crack on again. So my plan is to start again tomorrow, go head down for 3 weeks, then my parents are visiting so will have a weekend off, then crack on till maybe middle of nov, then need to really reassess my situation. With luck will feel happy with myself by then. It is a real struggle, especially when you've lost a fair bit and can notice a massive change. But I'm sure we can sort out whats best for ourselves in our own time. I have been very very good on my little break tho! Have missed you guys tho! Xx

Andie Pandie said:
I too have had a break this week. Was really struggling, and didn't want to completely mess it up, so thought a little break to get my head back in the right place then crack on again. So my plan is to start again tomorrow, go head down for 3 weeks, then my parents are visiting so will have a weekend off, then crack on till maybe middle of nov, then need to really reassess my situation. With luck will feel happy with myself by then. It is a real struggle, especially when you've lost a fair bit and can notice a massive change. But I'm sure we can sort out whats best for ourselves in our own time. I have been very very good on my little break tho! Have missed you guys tho! Xx

Missed you too.

It's tough all right for sure. It seems more difficult now than each month when a stone dropped off quite easily.
Do you think you have cracked it enough to have a break and then get back? I did after my holiday with no problem, so I am not sure why I am scared to stop really, it's just a fear of going back to size 22 I think.

Good luck Andie Pandie. .

GSQ.

Getslimquick said:
Missed you too.

It's tough all right for sure. It seems more difficult now than each month when a stone dropped off quite easily.
Do you think you have cracked it enough to have a break and then get back? I did after my holiday with no problem, so I am not sure why I am scared to stop really, it's just a fear of going back to size 22 I think.

Good luck Andie Pandie. .

GSQ.

Agreed! It was brill seeing the best part if a stone a month. Inevitably that was gonna slow the closer to goal we get. I think I can get back on track. After my holiday I was ok, I got back on alright but about 2 weeks into it I was finding it sooo hard. The only solution for me was to have a little break. Even with little breaks I think I'll find it easier to get to my goal instead of struggling each day. Well that's what I'm hoping anyway! I've got enough stuff for about 5 weeks, so am thinking either way I'll try to start eating healthily. Ive enjoyed this week, but need to see this through to the end. For me it's about being in the right place head wise. Oh well, no one said it was gonna be easy! Xx

Andie Pandie said:
Agreed! It was brill seeing the best part if a stone a month. Inevitably that was gonna slow the closer to goal we get. I think I can get back on track. After my holiday I was ok, I got back on alright but about 2 weeks into it I was finding it sooo hard. The only solution for me was to have a little break. Even with little breaks I think I'll find it easier to get to my goal instead of struggling each day. Well that's what I'm hoping anyway! I've got enough stuff for about 5 weeks, so am thinking either way I'll try to start eating healthily. Ive enjoyed this week, but need to see this through to the end. For me it's about being in the right place head wise. Oh well, no one said it was gonna be easy! Xx

thanks AP and Cybill. - I always feel supported on this site, never alone.

You are right - no one said it would be easy. Today it seems I have ten pounds to go which in five weeks is an achievable goal. So I am going to stick to plan A. 100% until 6 November 2011 then some sort of maintenance. I believe I can do this, nearly there.
Off for a swim.
GSQ

So DAY 19 DONE - 81 to go.
No idea why some days are just much more difficult than others, a bit like people I suppose.

GSQ

day 19, last shake down, still 100%TS :)

DAY 20 DONE - so 80 more until Christmas

GSQ

That's day 19 and 20 at 100%, yay.
I've caught some sort of ear/throat infection so am feeling really rough and no amount of water is making my sore throat go away but I'm sticking with it.
I go away for my long weekend on friday. On thursday it's my little brothers engagement dinner/meal out but everyone knows I'm on exante so I will be having a bar and a glass of coke zero at the table!

80 days to go :D

Oh and after we get back from our weekend away my mum is starting exante too.

Day 21 in the bag. 79 to go.

GSQ

I've been good :) having green tea now and my last shake to go later!
And I have lost 5 stones!!!
:party0023:

Biggie said:
I've been good :) having green tea now and my last shake to go later!
And I have lost 5 stones!!!
:party0023:

That's brilliant Biggie - maybe you should change your name to skinny!

GSQ

haha GSQ :D I'm not skinny. I've got long way to go...
You are doing fabulous GSQ! you skinny bum you! :eek:

Days 21 and 22 done :D That's just over 3 weeks now and I'm feeling great.
78 days to go.

I'm away for the next 4 days from tomorrow, yay excited to be having a mini holiday (just going to center parcs with my family) I am going to try and stay 100% TS but may end up having some protein but will just be WS so still 100%.

have great time BB and be good! :)

Well, I've been away for two days with work - its much more difficult when you are away. Hotel meals are loaded with fat and carbohydrate, but I managed. Dinner last night chicken and veg... The breakfast shake was easy, but the lunch provided was no good - so I secretly ate a Tesco bar. OK, but I prefer shakes and soups. Home now, tomorrow I am actually looking forward to shake, soup, shake.... sad I think!
SO I can claim day 22 done, so 78 to go.
Well done BB and Biggie - it really helps to have company.

Back