100 days at 100% for a slim christmas 2011

DAY 9 done. That's 91 to go. Still smiling but not done yet.

GSQ

'Nother day done and dusted for meeeee :D Feeling good and not dreading the weekend, treated myself to a couple of new dvd's and found some bottles of the apple water in Tesco so I'm all set!

9 days down, 91 to go.
Oh and I lost 10lbs at my weigh in today :D x

Blue Butterfly said:
'Nother day done and dusted for meeeee :D Feeling good and not dreading the weekend, treated myself to a couple of new dvd's and found some bottles of the apple water in Tesco so I'm all set!

9 days down, 91 to go.

Brilliant weight loss! You add it go your post so casually - there was me worried! Well done, great news,
GSQ

Am I okay to join in - I'm 10 days in at 100% ....... Just need to make sure I drink my fluids over the weekend, never struggle with them in the week at work.

GSQ[/QUOTE]

Day 10 completed 90 to go - it's so worth it, the feeling of being size 12 is fantastic. Good luck everyone, hang on in, short term pain but long term feeling great!

GSQ

Blue Butterfly said:

9 days down, 91 to go.

:O I'm jealous! No apple water for me :(
Well done on another day :)

woo wooo 10 days done, 90 to go :)
been good so far!
keep it up peeps!
:eek:

Yay made it through saturday! Been really boring and stayed home watching dvd's and spending time with all my animals but I've had a good day.
10 days down, 90 to go :D

aaww DustQueen it sucks that your tesco doesn't do it now. I thought mine had discontinued it too but it was just temp out of stock.
I'll have to send you some!

Blue Butterfly said:
Yay made it through saturday! Been really boring and stayed home watching dvd's and spending time with all my animals but I've had a good day.
10 days down, 90 to go :D

aaww DustQueen it sucks that your tesco doesn't do it now. I thought mine had discontinued it too but it was just temp out of stock.
I'll have to send you some!

Oooo maybe the idiot at customer services was wrong! I'm getting my butt down there tomorrow to check it out :)

weigh in tomorrow and 21/21 TS so far, 79 to go :)

11 done and a week end! That's 89 to go. Still 100%
Aren't we clever? Well done everyone.
GSQ

last shake down! stayed 100% :)
89 days to go yay!

DAY 12 DONE, ALL three magic packets consumed. Still a litre of water to go but on my way,
So that is 88 days to Christmas Eve and a new improved me.
GSQ

Another day done :)
I'm getting nervous because there is my wi on Wednesday :eek:

Great to see everyone so motivated - day 13 100% done for me.

Back