100 days at 100% for a slim christmas 2011

DAY 23 DONE - freezing cold today, this always happens when I go back to three packets.

77 to go, well done me.
GSQ

I've been good :) still 100%
77 days to go yay!
go us!!!:eek:

Day 24 done, almost a quarter of the way there. So that's 76 to go. Good day, a new convert to tesco bars. Very convenient, taste good and filling. A change from lunch time soup for me.
So it's another 100% day.

GSQ

35 down, 65 to go :)

ITS DAY 25 of this challenge - so 75 to go. One quarter done. Three quarters to go.

GSQ

I've been good so far! Sometimes I forget to post, but I'm in, alive and kicking :)
Go us!!!
75 day has just started - my choc and orange bar in hand :eek:

Day 26 done, 74 to go. Going well.

GSQ

Biggie said:
I've been good so far! Sometimes I forget to post, but I'm in, alive and kicking :)
Go us!!!
75 day has just started - my choc and orange bar in hand :eek:

Glad to hear it Biggie, it gets lonely if I post to myself! So thank you.

GSQ

I'm baaaaaaaaack :D
I had a great 4 days away and am pleased to say I stuck to exante 100%!
Went swimming loads and pushed my mum in her wheelchair for hours at a time so that was some exercise fitted in too.

I cant remember what day of the challenge I'm on though and my brain is too tired to think so yay for the days I've done so far x

Day 27, now 73 to go. Adding a meal yesterday and today. But fine.
GSQ

Blue Butterfly said:
I'm baaaaaaaaack :D
I had a great 4 days away and am pleased to say I stuck to exante 100%!
Went swimming loads and pushed my mum in her wheelchair for hours at a time so that was some exercise fitted in too.

I cant remember what day of the challenge I'm on though and my brain is too tired to think so yay for the days I've done so far x

Brilliant BB. Glad you had a good time and 100%. Brilliant.
Glad you are back

GSQ

I'm doing well. Stayed strong so far. :)
Today is my WI and STS this week. Ah well, I'll keep going anyway.
100& TS for me!

DAY 28 DONE so that is only 72 - to go

Might weight tomorrow, it must have chissled off a pound by now. It feels as if every ounce has to cajoled, persuaded, encouraged to depart just now.

GSQ

Blue Butterfly said:
Well done Biggie and GSQ for more 100% days :D Keep going, we're all doing great.

So another good day for me.
28 days down, 72 to go x

Well done BB. Great. Let's keep on going?

GSQ

Day 29 done :D 71 to go x
I still have a stupid chest infection and sore throat but that seems to make doing exante easier as I dont feel like eating and cant swallow without it hurting anyway.
Just hope I feel better soon because having no energy sucks!

Hi I roughly started Exante the same time you began this. I'm on day 26 today. So can I join in!! Need some motivation to last another 71 days!! Xmas was always my goal!!
X

day 29 done yesterday - a long day but 100% going strong - so 71 to go

Join in - we are on a roll

GSQ

WOW - another day done - that will be 30 done - so 70 more. Doesn't time go fast when you are enjoying yourself!

Well done all 100% 100 days to Christmas Exanters - its going to be a slim slim Christmas together.

GSQ

PS -- and WALES are going to win tomorrow too. You can all be Welsh tomorrow if you like.

GSQ

Back