100 DAYS OF LIPOTRIM !

Happy Birthday Daisy congrats on the 100 days
Brava to you ! x

Daisy, did you know that today is supposed to be the luckiest day this century?

Not for me though, the mower has just died on me when I was trying to give the lawn it's last mow of the season....bu88er will have to get a new one tomorrow as we've had this one for years and it was cheap anyway....

Happy birthday hunnnnnnnnnnn x x x x

Afternoon Su, how are you?

Ps still in my poet phase! X

Hiya hunni, i was looking for you... I thought you were going to pm me.. Are you ok? Did it go as well as you'd hoped?

Are you writing more poems??? I have only popped on to see how you all are so doubt if i will have time to catch up on them all till later (i have to pick the boys up from Mum and Dads).. Ella has had diarrhoea and vomiting bug, so no school for her tomorrow (lovely!! lol).... I shouldn't laugh but when she was sick she followed through and it did make me chuckle (till i thought i had to clean it up that is!!) but i pulled the "i am tired cos she had me up in the night" excuse, so Joe has done most of the clearing up bless him x x

Keep writing your poems hun x x

Thanks Wamser xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY :) Hope you're having a lovely day. Well done on your fantastic achievement on this diet...you're such an inspiration and a great support :). You must be as proud as punch and rightly so! :)

Thanks looby Ive had a lovely day went to cinema with my daughter saw a lovely film. I got a new china mug for work and a beautiful new pen an diary. Thankyou for the compliments. Ive been given loads of support from day 1 on this forum so Its only right to give it back. I cant wait to buy a dress to wear at christmas xx

Hiya Daisy - what an inspirational post! 100 days out of a whole lifetime is just the blink of an eye. So pleased for you hun, and can't wait to see a pic of you in that stunning dress at christmas! And we'll be waiting for you on the Atkins forum after that! :flowers:

Thanks looby Ive had a lovely day went to cinema with my daughter saw a lovely film. I got a new china mug for work and a beautiful new pen an diary. Thankyou for the compliments. Ive been given loads of support from day 1 on this forum so Its only right to give it back. I cant wait to buy a dress to wear at christmas xx

I bet you will look and feel a million dollars! :party0049:

Ahhh, don't know how I missed this before! Not only to say well done on the 100 days, but also happy birthday! Sorry it's a bit late :)

xx

Dying to see what you've lost this week Daisy :) Your weight losses and attitude on this diet is very inspirational :) Hope today's weigh in has been a good one for you xx

Back