100 DAYS OF LIPOTRIM !

Thanks Jayne! I havent been on much last weekend coz I was on a date (ooooooo!!) pmsl I lost 3lbs this week.

Great loss Daisy hun.. But, sod the diet, was your date nice?? lol x x

Yes, he was lovely Su!! lol Im playing it cool though dont want to scare him off lol xx

I am really pleased for you, you deserve to find someone lovely.... Don't play it too cool, he might think you don't like him!! lol

I hope it goes well for you Daisy x x x x

Good luck with the new fella Daisy, everyone is rooting for you & watching this space!

Way hey! Tell all babes! Told you'd meet someone when you least expected it! Take my advice, don't play it too cool.....if you like him then go for it xxxxx

New figure, new man! Fantastic! Yay to 3lb off too :)

xx

Think you better go and line up those bunnies Daisy!

Hope it goes ok.....I can't imagine what dating is like these days! I wouldn't know where to start......when I met Paul 20 years ago we didn't even have mobile phones......now you can do text sex and everything! How exciting! XXXXXXX

Think you better go and line up those bunnies Daisy!

Hope it goes ok.....I can't imagine what dating is like these days! I wouldn't know where to start......when I met Paul 20 years ago we didn't even have mobile phones......now you can do text sex and everything! How exciting! XXXXXXX

Weren't landlines invented when you met Paul Sandra??? You could have had phone sex!! lol x x x

Weren't landlines invented when you met Paul Sandra??? You could have had phone sex!! lol x x x

How d'you know we didn't?! I used to leave some really good messages on his answering machine.......

Well done Daisy....Love is in the air :bananalove:
Great weightloss.

Lydiaxx

How d'you know we didn't?! I used to leave some really good messages on his answering machine.......

I have to ask.. Did anyone else accidently pick them up or hear them??? lol x x

Not that I'm aware of........certainly used to add a certain frisson of excitement.......perhaps I should start sending him texts? not exactly up to nights of passion at the moment though......

Wow, today I've been sat on my bum all day reading diary after diary and what an amazing lot you guys are! You are a true inspiration Daisy, loved reading your diary and what a great job you've done! A very well done to you for your weight loss and for sharing your journey with us, It's really lifted my spirits up. x

Back