100 days today!!!

Frejja

Silver Member
Hi all

Today is my 100th day of LL/CD and I have lost 61 lbs and my scales said today that I am 29.8 BMI, overweight not obese!!! Yippee! To all of you out there starting out, stick with it, if I can do it anyone can!

I've also got a ketosis question if anyone can answer it...I tested myself today and my result on the ketostix wasn't negative but was the next one up ie traces of ketones. Does this mean I'm in ketosis but am flushing it away or I am not properly in ketosis? My ketostix are usually purple-ish but I usually haven't taken water beforehand which I did today. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

:)
F.

Thanks Boleyngirl! Just take one day at a time and stick with it...you'll lose loads!

OH wow that is absolutely FANTASTIC you must be SO proud of yourself!!!!!!

Hi all

Today is my 100th day of LL/CD and I have lost 61 lbs and my scales said today that I am 29.8 BMI, overweight not obese!!! Yippee! To all of you out there starting out, stick with it, if I can do it anyone can!

I've also got a ketosis question if anyone can answer it...I tested myself today and my result on the ketostix wasn't negative but was the next one up ie traces of ketones. Does this mean I'm in ketosis but am flushing it away or I am not properly in ketosis? My ketostix are usually purple-ish but I usually haven't taken water beforehand which I did today. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

:)
F.

Well done! re the ketosis, as long as you are showing a trace, you are in ketosis. The sticks should only be a dark pink first thing in the morning, as you havent been drinking water overnight! A dark result means you are dehydrated! Throughout the day the result colour will get lighter as you drink more water... Are you drinking enough water?

Last edited:
Thanks ducatidiva, I usually do use the ketostix in the morning first thing when I am dehydrated but did it midday today...so thanks for putting my mind at rest!

Nina, you're well on the way to being a slim bride!

Back