100 Days until Christmas

12/100 reporting in! :D

9/100 on day 12 and I will be having a day off the diet today for the MacMillan bake sale at work, then I'm out with friends tonight for pie at the dogs
so ill be checking in after tomoro guys hope you all do well today x

Day 13 ... GO!!!

I think I am going to frankie and bennies for tea...any ideas?? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 13 ... GO!!!

I think I am going to frankie and bennies for tea...any ideas?? Xxx

I think there's a thing on the website about frankie and bennies but I'm not sure haven't been since starting slimming world. If not use sort of pub rules, meat with jacket or a tomato based pasta

forgot to check in yesterday 12/100 done and dusted for me

I've planned ahead and I should be okay until next Saturday when we're off to a friends house :/ keeping fingers crossed I can stay 100% then, as they're the sort that when I give in and I'm bad with, I'm very bad

4/91 done. I know I'm going to stick to 4 though because I have an 80th birthday party tonight so its buffet for dinner :-( I usually have red days everyday but I'm going extra easy today in the hope that I'll do better.
How do I survive a buffet??x

4/91 done. I know I'm going to stick to 4 though because I have an 80th birthday party tonight so its buffet for dinner :-( I usually have red days everyday but I'm going extra easy today in the hope that I'll do better.
How do I survive a buffet??x

It's hard to call, it really depends on what they have on offer. Try and stay away from anything with pastry and sandwiches.

Hopefully they'll have things like chicken which you can eat as long as you take the skin off, salad, pasta as long as it doesn't have loads of cheese or a creamy sauce, jacket potatoes if they have any hot things on offer. Again if there's hot things things like chilli aren't free but are lower in syns...

Might be best to have something to eat before you go out as then you won't be starving when you go to the buffet and can just eat the things you can have rather then thinking ''well I have to eat something'' and going for lots of naughty things.

Hope you have a good night though

Day 12 successful and today planned so fingers crossed.

Thanks Donna, mother in in law is doing the buffet so I know everything will be fairly unhealthy. I just have to make the right choices! I might write SW on the palm of my hand to remind me every time I go to pick something up!x

Thanks Donna, mother in in law is doing the buffet so I know everything will be fairly unhealthy. I just have to make the right choices! I might write SW on the palm of my hand to remind me every time I go to pick something up!x

I have the same problem when my mum does buffets at christmas. This year I'm going to take a ww petite pain for me just so I can have some part baked bread without being too bad... although if I can stop at just one I don't know.....

Day 13 successful - just!

13/100

Woohoo 13/100 done - including a trip to frankie and bennies and the pics!!! Xxx

14/100 done...very hungry day today for some reason, may have to have a Mugshot and some fruit, i can't sleep if i'm hungry!

Day 14 not achieved, happily! Had to wet new baby grandaughter's head with fizzy wine. Will start again tomorrow.

Day 14/100 DONE!! And am now on track for day 15!! Keep going everyone!! Xx

Day 15 not achieved either, baby celebrations worth the risk. Will get back on track again now although I don't think I will be pleased with my weight this week.

Back