100 Days until Christmas

7/100 - c'mon double figures!!!

16/100 (16/19). Failed again yesterday, had to entertain my brother who is visiting from Australia and he loves his food and booze-could do with being on a diet!

17/100 (17/20). Failed again, too many good dinner party left overs to use up-no excuse I know!

Last edited:
Staying on 13/100 on day 20, went over my syns allowance by having a naan bread I think I need some low syn mini naans in the freezer!

Day 19 done for me :) We are 20% of the way there now!

Only 19/20 for me yesterday...went out and got druuuuunk!!! Was well worth it like! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

20/100

I'm sticking on 19/21! Had Chinese for tea, bit of chow mein, bit spesh fried rice, bit of S&S sauce. Am hungover and have only had half a sarny all day, so hoping not to do too much damage on tues. fingers crossed! Xxx

17/100 (17/21)

Sammie88 said:
Must have been worth it camz, they are signs of a great night out!

It really was, back on plan today though!! Trying for damage limitation before tues xxx

I haven't really made a goal for this Christmas but I would like to loose a significant amount because my dad is coming to visit and I'd really like for him to be pleasantly surprised on how much weight I've lost. I'd be chuffed if I lost 2 stone until then :) fingers crossed x

That's a good incentive!! My brother is working away until march, so I would like to be at target by then!! 3.5 stone to go, so even if I get somewhere near there I will be over the moon!!! Xx

Still on 20/100 yesterday, as I had 4 lots of spirits, some nacho's with loads of cheese and enchilada's. But I've kept syns low the rest of the week and will tomorrow and today as well, so hoping there won't be any damage. Back on it today so should hopefully be reporting back later with 21 out of 22 :)

18/100 (18/22 )

21/100 (day 22) next plans we have are on the 27th for a Halloween party, so going to try and be 100% until then, might even try and be 100% that day but we'll see

Back